Sample some relaxing beauty treatments at College of West Anglia’s pampering afternoon
BEAUTY students at the College of West Anglia’s Isle campus are offering a range of mini-taster treatments at a special pampering afternoon on Friday (February 3).
The afternoon at the college in Ramnoth Road, Wisbech, will offer visitors a choice of three treatments and a light buffet lunch with refreshments all for �10.
The treatments offered include:
• Aromatherapy massage
• Body massage
You may also want to watch:
• Stone massage
• Indian head massage
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
• Mini facial
• Mini Manicure (file, polish and paint)
• Eyebrow wax
• Tanning (facial or legs)
The event runs from 1-4pm. To attend book your place with Sue Baker on direct dial 01945 468341.
For those unable to attend the afternoon event, we offer a range of treatments during the day. The salon is staffed by hair and beauty students from the college.
Call 01945 468314 or 582561 to make an appointment or visit the college’s website, www.cwa.ac.uk