Sample some relaxing beauty treatments at College of West Anglia’s pampering afternoon
BEAUTY students at the College of West Anglia’s Isle campus are offering a range of mini-taster treatments at a special pampering afternoon on Friday (February 3).
The afternoon at the college in Ramnoth Road, Wisbech, will offer visitors a choice of three treatments and a light buffet lunch with refreshments all for �10.
The treatments offered include:
• Aromatherapy massage
• Body massage
You may also want to watch:
• Stone massage
• Indian head massage
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
• Mini facial
• Mini Manicure (file, polish and paint)
• Eyebrow wax
• Tanning (facial or legs)
The event runs from 1-4pm. To attend book your place with Sue Baker on direct dial 01945 468341.
For those unable to attend the afternoon event, we offer a range of treatments during the day. The salon is staffed by hair and beauty students from the college.
Call 01945 468314 or 582561 to make an appointment or visit the college’s website, www.cwa.ac.uk