Sample some relaxing beauty treatments at College of West Anglia’s pampering afternoon
BEAUTY students at the College of West Anglia’s Isle campus are offering a range of mini-taster treatments at a special pampering afternoon on Friday (February 3).
The afternoon at the college in Ramnoth Road, Wisbech, will offer visitors a choice of three treatments and a light buffet lunch with refreshments all for �10.
The treatments offered include:
• Aromatherapy massage
• Body massage
You may also want to watch:
• Stone massage
• Indian head massage
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
• Mini facial
• Mini Manicure (file, polish and paint)
• Eyebrow wax
• Tanning (facial or legs)
The event runs from 1-4pm. To attend book your place with Sue Baker on direct dial 01945 468341.
For those unable to attend the afternoon event, we offer a range of treatments during the day. The salon is staffed by hair and beauty students from the college.
Call 01945 468314 or 582561 to make an appointment or visit the college’s website, www.cwa.ac.uk