Savage Studios artists from Chatteris to exhibit work at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
Ten of the artists who regularly work at Savage Studios in Chatteris are holding an exhibition at March Town Hall from Friday 3 to Sunday 5 November.
The exhibition is designed to showcase the artists and artwork produced at the Chatteris studio.
This unusual weekend event will open with an evening preview on Friday from 7-9pm. There will be refreshments and a chance to socialise with the artists.
On Saturday and Sunday from 10am–2pm there will be the chance to look at the range of artwork more closely and an opportunity to observe some of the artists working on their current projects and chat with them about their work.
A lot of the original artwork will be available to buy along with prints and postcards.
You may also want to watch:
Savage Publications will also be at the event showcasing their books and there will be the opportunity to buy a copy of Chatteris In Myth and Memory; Art Through Storytelling, the recent publication from a Marketplace community project.
Call 01354 696421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road