Savage Studios artists from Chatteris to exhibit work at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
Ten of the artists who regularly work at Savage Studios in Chatteris are holding an exhibition at March Town Hall from Friday 3 to Sunday 5 November.
The exhibition is designed to showcase the artists and artwork produced at the Chatteris studio.
This unusual weekend event will open with an evening preview on Friday from 7-9pm. There will be refreshments and a chance to socialise with the artists.
On Saturday and Sunday from 10am–2pm there will be the chance to look at the range of artwork more closely and an opportunity to observe some of the artists working on their current projects and chat with them about their work.
A lot of the original artwork will be available to buy along with prints and postcards.
You may also want to watch:
Savage Publications will also be at the event showcasing their books and there will be the opportunity to buy a copy of Chatteris In Myth and Memory; Art Through Storytelling, the recent publication from a Marketplace community project.
Call 01354 696421 or email email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies