Second wave of acts announced for Secret Garden Party 2016
- Credit: Archant
More acts have been announced for this year’s Secret Garden Party, with French electronic duo, AIR, confirmed as the latest headliners.
Previously announced, Caribou and Primal Scream will also headline the event, which will run from July 21 to July 24 in Abbots Ripton.
Other acts in this second wave include The Temper Trap, Swim Deep, Milky Chance and Bicep.
They will join Rae Morris, Lissie and Rationale, as well as more names which are yet to be revealed.
This year, dubbed The Gardener’s Guide to the Galaxy, will also see a new live music stage for upcoming artists.
You may also want to watch:
Yet to be named, the stage will make up one of the 15 at the festival this summer.
Tickets are still available and can be paid in three £60 instalments, plus booking fee, if needed.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 9 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
To book, go to theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/secret-garden-party-2016/10037501