See the musical talent in our area in an open evening in March
- Credit: Archant
Talented musicians will be showcasing their skill when the Fenland Music Centre Association holds an open evening.
The night is on Friday March 18 at March Community Centre from 6pm to 9pm and has been organised to show how the group has gone from strength to strength.
The Fenland Training Orchestra has now got 40 members ranging in age from eight to 80.
In addition the community orchestra is now playing some amazing music, such as Grieg and the Firebird.
The open evening is being held to encourage new players and show off the talent of some of the amazing musicians.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ensemble is from 6.10pm to 6.30pm.
Training Orchestra is from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
Community Orchestra is from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Orgnaisers say everybody is welcome to go along and join in or just listen.
Coffee, tea and refreshments are available.