See the musical talent in our area in an open evening in March
- Credit: Archant
Talented musicians will be showcasing their skill when the Fenland Music Centre Association holds an open evening.
The night is on Friday March 18 at March Community Centre from 6pm to 9pm and has been organised to show how the group has gone from strength to strength.
The Fenland Training Orchestra has now got 40 members ranging in age from eight to 80.
In addition the community orchestra is now playing some amazing music, such as Grieg and the Firebird.
The open evening is being held to encourage new players and show off the talent of some of the amazing musicians.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ensemble is from 6.10pm to 6.30pm.
Training Orchestra is from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
Community Orchestra is from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Orgnaisers say everybody is welcome to go along and join in or just listen.
Coffee, tea and refreshments are available.