See the musical talent in our area in an open evening in March
- Credit: Archant
Talented musicians will be showcasing their skill when the Fenland Music Centre Association holds an open evening.
The night is on Friday March 18 at March Community Centre from 6pm to 9pm and has been organised to show how the group has gone from strength to strength.
The Fenland Training Orchestra has now got 40 members ranging in age from eight to 80.
In addition the community orchestra is now playing some amazing music, such as Grieg and the Firebird.
The open evening is being held to encourage new players and show off the talent of some of the amazing musicians.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ensemble is from 6.10pm to 6.30pm.
Training Orchestra is from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 3 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 4 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 5 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 6 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
Community Orchestra is from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Orgnaisers say everybody is welcome to go along and join in or just listen.
Coffee, tea and refreshments are available.