Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club comes to Cambs - so ladies can try clay shooting and enjoy cake
- Credit: Archant
Ladies are invited to try their hand at clay shooting when the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club holds an introduction day tomorrow next weekend.
The event takes place at Grange Farm, Wittering Grange, Wansford, near Peterborough, on Saturday, February 22, from 10am-2pm.
The day starts with introductions, after which the girls are split in to small groups and taught how to shoot a variety of clay targets, safely and under instruction.
Once the shooting is over, the girls regroup for a well earned cup of tea and slice of cake.
Scorecards are counted up and prizes will be presented to the highest scorers - and the all-important rosette goes to the best cake.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, club founder, said: “The idea behind the club is to bring ladies together, who wouldn’t normally have a go at shooting and make it fun, accessible and affordable.
“No experience is needed and all equipment is included in the price. The event will be really friendly and the perfect way to meet likeminded ladies, try clay shooting and have a fun few hours ‘me’ time.”
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 7 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
The day costs £47.50 and includes 30 cartridges, 30 clays, gun hire, insurance, protective equipment and cake.
To book or find out more, visit www.shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk