Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club comes to Cambs - so ladies can try clay shooting and enjoy cake
- Credit: Archant
Ladies are invited to try their hand at clay shooting when the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club holds an introduction day tomorrow next weekend.
The event takes place at Grange Farm, Wittering Grange, Wansford, near Peterborough, on Saturday, February 22, from 10am-2pm.
The day starts with introductions, after which the girls are split in to small groups and taught how to shoot a variety of clay targets, safely and under instruction.
Once the shooting is over, the girls regroup for a well earned cup of tea and slice of cake.
Scorecards are counted up and prizes will be presented to the highest scorers - and the all-important rosette goes to the best cake.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, club founder, said: “The idea behind the club is to bring ladies together, who wouldn’t normally have a go at shooting and make it fun, accessible and affordable.
“No experience is needed and all equipment is included in the price. The event will be really friendly and the perfect way to meet likeminded ladies, try clay shooting and have a fun few hours ‘me’ time.”
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 10 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
The day costs £47.50 and includes 30 cartridges, 30 clays, gun hire, insurance, protective equipment and cake.
To book or find out more, visit www.shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk