Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club comes to Cambs - so ladies can try clay shooting and enjoy cake
- Credit: Archant
Ladies are invited to try their hand at clay shooting when the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club holds an introduction day tomorrow next weekend.
The event takes place at Grange Farm, Wittering Grange, Wansford, near Peterborough, on Saturday, February 22, from 10am-2pm.
The day starts with introductions, after which the girls are split in to small groups and taught how to shoot a variety of clay targets, safely and under instruction.
Once the shooting is over, the girls regroup for a well earned cup of tea and slice of cake.
Scorecards are counted up and prizes will be presented to the highest scorers - and the all-important rosette goes to the best cake.
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, club founder, said: “The idea behind the club is to bring ladies together, who wouldn’t normally have a go at shooting and make it fun, accessible and affordable.
“No experience is needed and all equipment is included in the price. The event will be really friendly and the perfect way to meet likeminded ladies, try clay shooting and have a fun few hours ‘me’ time.”
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 9 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 10 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
The day costs £47.50 and includes 30 cartridges, 30 clays, gun hire, insurance, protective equipment and cake.
To book or find out more, visit www.shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk