Shotguns and Chelsea buns come together for a ladies only day in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
A ladies only introduction to clay pigeon shooting and cake events takes place at Grange Farm Shooting in Peterborough on Saturday September 14.
The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club is the UK’s largest organisation of its kind and is fast gaining momentum.
The organisation holds three events a year at Grange Farm with the days suitable for absolute beginners to more experienced ladies.
Everything is provided from instruction to guns, cartridges to clays.
Victoria Knowles-Lacks, the Club founder said: “We love coming back to Grange Farm, we always have such a great day up here. We are all about taking the pressure off when it comes to clay shooting, we’re all girls together, we use low-recoil guns, so no need to worry about kick, the instructors are fab and we have rosettes for the highest scoring ladies and the best baker!”
The day costs £37.50 for members and £47.50 for non-members, places are fully inclusive of instruction, 30 cartridges, 30 clays, gun hire, insurance, protective equipment and cake.
No experience is needed and all ladies from about 7 – 70 are welcome.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 8 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 9 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 10 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
To book or find out more visit www.shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk