Army veteran to give talk at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One of the country’s most inspirational people will talk about his life at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Sunday April 7.
During An Evening with Simon Weston CBE, he will be interviewed by the BBC’s David Fitzgerald.
Simon was a soldier serving in the British Army at the time of the Falklands War in 1982 when two Argentine planes bombed RFA Sir Galahad and turned the ship into an inferno.
Simon survived but suffered burns to 46 per cent of his body.
The show, which starts at 7.30pm, will feature footage from the conflict and will include a Q&A session.
You may also want to watch:
Book £22.50 tickets online.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 7 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s