Army veteran to give talk at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One of the country’s most inspirational people will talk about his life at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Sunday April 7.
During An Evening with Simon Weston CBE, he will be interviewed by the BBC’s David Fitzgerald.
Simon was a soldier serving in the British Army at the time of the Falklands War in 1982 when two Argentine planes bombed RFA Sir Galahad and turned the ship into an inferno.
Simon survived but suffered burns to 46 per cent of his body.
The show, which starts at 7.30pm, will feature footage from the conflict and will include a Q&A session.
You may also want to watch:
Book £22.50 tickets online.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021