Army veteran to give talk at Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
One of the country’s most inspirational people will talk about his life at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton on Sunday April 7.
During An Evening with Simon Weston CBE, he will be interviewed by the BBC’s David Fitzgerald.
Simon was a soldier serving in the British Army at the time of the Falklands War in 1982 when two Argentine planes bombed RFA Sir Galahad and turned the ship into an inferno.
Simon survived but suffered burns to 46 per cent of his body.
The show, which starts at 7.30pm, will feature footage from the conflict and will include a Q&A session.
You may also want to watch:
Book £22.50 tickets online.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile