Sisters from Chatteris show off their harp skills
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Chatteris have been successful for a second year running in the East Anglian Harp Festival in Norwich.
Bonnie Scott, 11, and Rosie Scott, 8, are keen musicians who astounded judges with their skill.
Bonnie retained her first place crown for the second year in the first class whilst Rosie came second.
They both took first place for the second year in the best composition class.
The adjudicator Brian Davis stated he was astounded at the standard of their composition.
You may also want to watch:
On the previous Saturday Bonnie also won the first prize in the beginners harp class in the Cambridge Music Festival.
Bonnie attends Witchford Village College and Rosie attends Lionel Walden Primary School in Doddington.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 5 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 6 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 7 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 8 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 9 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 10 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone