Sisters from Chatteris show off their harp skills
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Chatteris have been successful for a second year running in the East Anglian Harp Festival in Norwich.
Bonnie Scott, 11, and Rosie Scott, 8, are keen musicians who astounded judges with their skill.
Bonnie retained her first place crown for the second year in the first class whilst Rosie came second.
They both took first place for the second year in the best composition class.
The adjudicator Brian Davis stated he was astounded at the standard of their composition.
On the previous Saturday Bonnie also won the first prize in the beginners harp class in the Cambridge Music Festival.
Bonnie attends Witchford Village College and Rosie attends Lionel Walden Primary School in Doddington.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 5 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home