Sisters from Chatteris show off their harp skills
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Chatteris have been successful for a second year running in the East Anglian Harp Festival in Norwich.
Bonnie Scott, 11, and Rosie Scott, 8, are keen musicians who astounded judges with their skill.
Bonnie retained her first place crown for the second year in the first class whilst Rosie came second.
They both took first place for the second year in the best composition class.
The adjudicator Brian Davis stated he was astounded at the standard of their composition.
You may also want to watch:
On the previous Saturday Bonnie also won the first prize in the beginners harp class in the Cambridge Music Festival.
Bonnie attends Witchford Village College and Rosie attends Lionel Walden Primary School in Doddington.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 5 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 8 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'