Sisters from Chatteris show off their harp skills
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters from Chatteris have been successful for a second year running in the East Anglian Harp Festival in Norwich.
Bonnie Scott, 11, and Rosie Scott, 8, are keen musicians who astounded judges with their skill.
Bonnie retained her first place crown for the second year in the first class whilst Rosie came second.
They both took first place for the second year in the best composition class.
The adjudicator Brian Davis stated he was astounded at the standard of their composition.
You may also want to watch:
On the previous Saturday Bonnie also won the first prize in the beginners harp class in the Cambridge Music Festival.
Bonnie attends Witchford Village College and Rosie attends Lionel Walden Primary School in Doddington.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim