Seasonally scrumptious afternoon tea at Six Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A bottomless festive afternoon tea with unlimited mulled wine is on offer at a panoramic bar and brasserie in Cambridge.
The afternoon tea, which launches on December 13, will include a seasonally scrumptious selection of sweet and savoury delights, from warm mince pies to homemade Christmas cake.
These treats will be served alongside traditional favourites, such as Scones with jam and clotted cream and smoked salmon, coronation chicken and cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwiches.
Included with the afternoon tea is a hot gin-based cocktail on arrival, which guests can enjoy whilst overlooking breath-taking views of historic Cambridge and its beautiful architecture.
The event can be enjoyed by both guests at the hotel and locals.
You may also want to watch:
The afternoon tea offering with bottomless mulled wine for a maximum of two hours is priced at £29.50 per person.
Visit https://www.thevarsityhotel.co.uk/six-panoramic-brasserie/ for more information.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’