Seasonally scrumptious afternoon tea at Six Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A bottomless festive afternoon tea with unlimited mulled wine is on offer at a panoramic bar and brasserie in Cambridge.
The afternoon tea, which launches on December 13, will include a seasonally scrumptious selection of sweet and savoury delights, from warm mince pies to homemade Christmas cake.
These treats will be served alongside traditional favourites, such as Scones with jam and clotted cream and smoked salmon, coronation chicken and cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwiches.
Included with the afternoon tea is a hot gin-based cocktail on arrival, which guests can enjoy whilst overlooking breath-taking views of historic Cambridge and its beautiful architecture.
The event can be enjoyed by both guests at the hotel and locals.
You may also want to watch:
The afternoon tea offering with bottomless mulled wine for a maximum of two hours is priced at £29.50 per person.
Visit https://www.thevarsityhotel.co.uk/six-panoramic-brasserie/ for more information.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
- 8 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 10 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure