Skylark Fireworks Spectacular will return with a bang next weekend
- Credit: Terry Harris Photography
Skylark Fireworks to Music Spectacular will return next weekend and organisers are saying there will be more fireworks, a bigger fairground and a wider range of food outlets.
The event, which takes place on Saturday November 7, will see Kimbolton Fireworks once again take charge of the display.
Edward Gowler from Skylark Garden Centre said: “We are delighted that Kimbolton Fireworks will once again be in charge of the fireworks display which this year will be choreographed to a soundtrack of popular chart hits and classic tracks. There will be more fairground rides especially more rides for younger children, and we have teamed up with a wide variety of festival catering outlets to reduce queuing and give families a wider food choice.
“Heart FM will be here again to keep the crowds entertained from 5pm and lead the countdown to the fireworks. We have started building what we believe will be East Anglia’s biggest bonfire, which will go up with a bang at 6.30pm an hour before the fireworks which are scheduled for 7.30pm. There will also be a licensed bar and entertainment after the fireworks so hopefully people will make an evening of it.”
Tickets on the gate cost £10 for adults and £5 for children. Advance discount tickets are £7.50 for adults and £3.50 for children and are available from www.skylarkfireworks.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Doors 5pm, bonfire lit 6.30pm, fireworks to music 7.30pm.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton