Soham sculptor hosts Art Unequalled show at Ely Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Sculptor Sally Dunham is bringing together 40 artists for an exhibition of handmade work at Ely Maltings, entitled Art Unequalled.
The show - offering everything from ceramics to paintings and textiles to photography - is open on October 19 and 20.
Sally, based in Soham, has 16 years experience of exhibiting her work. She works in clay creating realistic, individually handcrafted human and animal sculptures, as well as her lovable, humorous character A Moment with Mister Herbert, which is gaining a growing number of collectors and followers.
Sally exhibits at a range of galleries nationwide, but an additional long term ambition had been to create her own high quality art and craft fairs.
This ambition was realised in 2011, with her debut show Art Unequalled in 2011, followed by a second successful show in 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Artists featured this year are all specialists within their field and work in a range of disciplines including, ceramics, printmaking, glass, photography, jewellery, painting and textiles. There is a mixture of artists from local counties and some from further afield.
Sally said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for the public to meet the artists and talk with them about their work and have the opportunity to purchase a truly unique item to enhance their home.”
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
Entry costs £2 for adults and £1 concessions, with under 15s admitted free.
More information can be found at www.artunequalled.co.uk or by contacting Sally on email@example.com or 07850 286566.