Soldier turned author Andy McNab returns to Ely to promote new book
- Credit: Archant
Former SAS soldier Andy McNab is back in Ely early next month to promote his new thriller, Fortress: Red Notice 2
Leader of the famous Bravo Two Zero, Andy McNab was among the British Army’s most decorated serving soldiers when he left the SAS in February 1993.
His books ring with the authenticity of personal experience and his excellent talks are filled with exciting stories of life as part of a covert operations team.
McNab’s last thriller introduced us to off-duty SAS soldier Tom Buckingham, inadvertently embroiled in terrorist plot to seize the Eurotunnel, and battling to save the passengers, and his beautiful lover, Delphine.
In Fortress: Red Notice 2, Buckingham returns again in another thrilling and fast-paced action story.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McNab will appear at St Peter’s Church, in Broad Street, from 7.30pm on June 3.
Tickets, priced at £6, are redeemable against the price of the book.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list