Soldier turned author Andy McNab returns to Ely to promote new book
- Credit: Archant
Former SAS soldier Andy McNab is back in Ely early next month to promote his new thriller, Fortress: Red Notice 2
Leader of the famous Bravo Two Zero, Andy McNab was among the British Army’s most decorated serving soldiers when he left the SAS in February 1993.
His books ring with the authenticity of personal experience and his excellent talks are filled with exciting stories of life as part of a covert operations team.
McNab’s last thriller introduced us to off-duty SAS soldier Tom Buckingham, inadvertently embroiled in terrorist plot to seize the Eurotunnel, and battling to save the passengers, and his beautiful lover, Delphine.
In Fortress: Red Notice 2, Buckingham returns again in another thrilling and fast-paced action story.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McNab will appear at St Peter’s Church, in Broad Street, from 7.30pm on June 3.
Tickets, priced at £6, are redeemable against the price of the book.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 7 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 8 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle