Soldier turned author Andy McNab returns to Ely to promote new book
- Credit: Archant
Former SAS soldier Andy McNab is back in Ely early next month to promote his new thriller, Fortress: Red Notice 2
Leader of the famous Bravo Two Zero, Andy McNab was among the British Army’s most decorated serving soldiers when he left the SAS in February 1993.
His books ring with the authenticity of personal experience and his excellent talks are filled with exciting stories of life as part of a covert operations team.
McNab’s last thriller introduced us to off-duty SAS soldier Tom Buckingham, inadvertently embroiled in terrorist plot to seize the Eurotunnel, and battling to save the passengers, and his beautiful lover, Delphine.
In Fortress: Red Notice 2, Buckingham returns again in another thrilling and fast-paced action story.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McNab will appear at St Peter’s Church, in Broad Street, from 7.30pm on June 3.
Tickets, priced at £6, are redeemable against the price of the book.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton