Soul and Motown return to Braza with first revival of 2012 next month
THE Braza’s first soul and motown revival night of 2012 takes place on Friday March 9.
Peterborough soul DJ Skip Stuart will be back behind the decks at the Braza, in March, playing a selection of tunes from his popular Skip Stuart’s Soul Train radio show.
Skip will be supported by John Bradley and Jamie Trundle, from the Sunny Hunny Soul Weekend.
Mr Trundle said: “Come along for a night of nostalgia and dance the night away to all your favourite soul tunes from the 60s & 70s featuring motown and a touch of northern soul.
“With generous helpings of youth club soul, the night will bring memories flooding back from this magical era of soul music.”
The event starts at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am. Advance tickets cost �6 and can be purchased from Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey, Lakers gym and The Music Box in Wisbech or the Braza.
For more information call 07950 468011.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall