Soul and Motown return to Braza with first revival of 2012 next month
THE Braza’s first soul and motown revival night of 2012 takes place on Friday March 9.
Peterborough soul DJ Skip Stuart will be back behind the decks at the Braza, in March, playing a selection of tunes from his popular Skip Stuart’s Soul Train radio show.
Skip will be supported by John Bradley and Jamie Trundle, from the Sunny Hunny Soul Weekend.
Mr Trundle said: “Come along for a night of nostalgia and dance the night away to all your favourite soul tunes from the 60s & 70s featuring motown and a touch of northern soul.
“With generous helpings of youth club soul, the night will bring memories flooding back from this magical era of soul music.”
You may also want to watch:
The event starts at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am. Advance tickets cost �6 and can be purchased from Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey, Lakers gym and The Music Box in Wisbech or the Braza.
For more information call 07950 468011.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack