Soul and Motown return to Braza with first revival of 2012 next month
THE Braza’s first soul and motown revival night of 2012 takes place on Friday March 9.
Peterborough soul DJ Skip Stuart will be back behind the decks at the Braza, in March, playing a selection of tunes from his popular Skip Stuart’s Soul Train radio show.
Skip will be supported by John Bradley and Jamie Trundle, from the Sunny Hunny Soul Weekend.
Mr Trundle said: “Come along for a night of nostalgia and dance the night away to all your favourite soul tunes from the 60s & 70s featuring motown and a touch of northern soul.
“With generous helpings of youth club soul, the night will bring memories flooding back from this magical era of soul music.”
You may also want to watch:
The event starts at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am. Advance tickets cost �6 and can be purchased from Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey, Lakers gym and The Music Box in Wisbech or the Braza.
For more information call 07950 468011.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton