Soul and Motown return to Braza with first revival of 2012 next month
THE Braza’s first soul and motown revival night of 2012 takes place on Friday March 9.
Peterborough soul DJ Skip Stuart will be back behind the decks at the Braza, in March, playing a selection of tunes from his popular Skip Stuart’s Soul Train radio show.
Skip will be supported by John Bradley and Jamie Trundle, from the Sunny Hunny Soul Weekend.
Mr Trundle said: “Come along for a night of nostalgia and dance the night away to all your favourite soul tunes from the 60s & 70s featuring motown and a touch of northern soul.
“With generous helpings of youth club soul, the night will bring memories flooding back from this magical era of soul music.”
You may also want to watch:
The event starts at 8pm and finishes at 12.30am. Advance tickets cost �6 and can be purchased from Larry’s Heel Bar in Whittlesey, Lakers gym and The Music Box in Wisbech or the Braza.
For more information call 07950 468011.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic