Sparkling display of fun at All Saints School in March for fireworks night
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The largest firework display in March goes off with a bang for the 12th year running at All Saints School.
The County Road venue will once again hold a night of colourful, noisy fun for its biggest ever display on Friday November 7 with the gates opening at 5.30pm.
The March primary school has for the 4th year running hired a professional company to light an awesome array of fireworks.
“This year promises to be the largest public fireworks display March has seen for a long time.” commented Zoe Betts, chair of the school PTA.
“We work hard to make sure it’s a fantastic, good value, night of family fun for the whole town.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will also have food stalls including hot-dogs, burgers, jacket potatoes, soups, sweets and hot and cold drinks will also be available.
Tickets on the door are £4.50 per adult £3.50 for children but can be purchased at a discount from the school office.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 4 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 5 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 9 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections