Sparkling display of fun at All Saints School in March for fireworks night
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The largest firework display in March goes off with a bang for the 12th year running at All Saints School.
The County Road venue will once again hold a night of colourful, noisy fun for its biggest ever display on Friday November 7 with the gates opening at 5.30pm.
The March primary school has for the 4th year running hired a professional company to light an awesome array of fireworks.
“This year promises to be the largest public fireworks display March has seen for a long time.” commented Zoe Betts, chair of the school PTA.
“We work hard to make sure it’s a fantastic, good value, night of family fun for the whole town.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will also have food stalls including hot-dogs, burgers, jacket potatoes, soups, sweets and hot and cold drinks will also be available.
Tickets on the door are £4.50 per adult £3.50 for children but can be purchased at a discount from the school office.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 4 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years