Sparkling display of fun at All Saints School in March for fireworks night
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The largest firework display in March goes off with a bang for the 12th year running at All Saints School.
The County Road venue will once again hold a night of colourful, noisy fun for its biggest ever display on Friday November 7 with the gates opening at 5.30pm.
The March primary school has for the 4th year running hired a professional company to light an awesome array of fireworks.
“This year promises to be the largest public fireworks display March has seen for a long time.” commented Zoe Betts, chair of the school PTA.
“We work hard to make sure it’s a fantastic, good value, night of family fun for the whole town.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will also have food stalls including hot-dogs, burgers, jacket potatoes, soups, sweets and hot and cold drinks will also be available.
Tickets on the door are £4.50 per adult £3.50 for children but can be purchased at a discount from the school office.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police