Spitfire flypast (weather permitting) among highlights of Sutton Bridge vintage family fun day
- Credit: Archant
A VINTAGE family fun day takes place this weekend at the Memorial Park, in Sutton Bridge, in aid of the charity which runs The Curlew Centre.
Sunday’s fun day will be opened by the Sutton Bridge prince and princess at 11am, who will arrive in a classic vehicle.
Weather permitting, a Spitfire will make a flypast. There will also be military vehicles on display, a car boot sale, bungee run, a glaidator duel, bounty castle, teacup ride and a display of birds of prey by Hoots R Us.
Lots of other stalls will be set up around the park, alongside a barbecue and beer tent.
Entry is free, with proceeds from the event raising funds for Sutton Bridge Community Centre Fund.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about The Curlew Centre visit www.thecurlewcentre.co.uk or call 01406 351122.
• Set-up is 8.30am for stall holders and 9.30am for car booters.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s