Spitfire flypast (weather permitting) among highlights of Sutton Bridge vintage family fun day
- Credit: Archant
A VINTAGE family fun day takes place this weekend at the Memorial Park, in Sutton Bridge, in aid of the charity which runs The Curlew Centre.
Sunday’s fun day will be opened by the Sutton Bridge prince and princess at 11am, who will arrive in a classic vehicle.
Weather permitting, a Spitfire will make a flypast. There will also be military vehicles on display, a car boot sale, bungee run, a glaidator duel, bounty castle, teacup ride and a display of birds of prey by Hoots R Us.
Lots of other stalls will be set up around the park, alongside a barbecue and beer tent.
Entry is free, with proceeds from the event raising funds for Sutton Bridge Community Centre Fund.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about The Curlew Centre visit www.thecurlewcentre.co.uk or call 01406 351122.
• Set-up is 8.30am for stall holders and 9.30am for car booters.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 5 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 6 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 7 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director