St Peter’s Church Craft Festival welcomes crafty artists and jewellery makers
St Peter’s Church in March have announced September 29 as the date for their upcoming craft festival.
The day is perfect for anyone who has a fleeting fascination with art and homemade handicrafts and will include exhibitions and stalls of jewellery, card, wood, fabric, flowers and much more.
It is also an opportunity for visitors to treat themselves to some unique and handmade works of art, or even discover hidden talents of their own.
The festival starts at 10am at the church on the High Street and runs until 5pm with refreshments available in the church grounds.
Exhibitions on handcrafted jewellery making are planned including creating wooden button necklaces at 1.30pm and making a Shamballa bracelet at 2.45pm.
Throughout the day there will be demonstrations of lace-making, tatting and appliqu� to expand the handicrafting horizons of anyone who comes along and takes part.
In addition, a range of arty activities will be available on the delicate crafts of sand art, cupcake decorating and bracelet making.
- 1 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 4 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 5 £4,000 raised for Natalie to live her dreams after cancer diagnosis
- 6 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 7 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 8 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 9 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 10 Improve your selfies and photographs by joining new group
There are also places left for craft stalls so if you’d like to put your own work on show please contact Beth Letts on 01354 652264.
For more information for visitors please go to St Peter’s Church website.