St Peter’s Church Craft Festival welcomes crafty artists and jewellery makers
St Peter’s Church in March have announced September 29 as the date for their upcoming craft festival.
The day is perfect for anyone who has a fleeting fascination with art and homemade handicrafts and will include exhibitions and stalls of jewellery, card, wood, fabric, flowers and much more.
It is also an opportunity for visitors to treat themselves to some unique and handmade works of art, or even discover hidden talents of their own.
The festival starts at 10am at the church on the High Street and runs until 5pm with refreshments available in the church grounds.
Exhibitions on handcrafted jewellery making are planned including creating wooden button necklaces at 1.30pm and making a Shamballa bracelet at 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the day there will be demonstrations of lace-making, tatting and appliqu� to expand the handicrafting horizons of anyone who comes along and takes part.
In addition, a range of arty activities will be available on the delicate crafts of sand art, cupcake decorating and bracelet making.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 4 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
There are also places left for craft stalls so if you’d like to put your own work on show please contact Beth Letts on 01354 652264.
For more information for visitors please go to St Peter’s Church website.