St Peter’s Church Craft Festival welcomes crafty artists and jewellery makers
St Peter’s Church in March have announced September 29 as the date for their upcoming craft festival.
The day is perfect for anyone who has a fleeting fascination with art and homemade handicrafts and will include exhibitions and stalls of jewellery, card, wood, fabric, flowers and much more.
It is also an opportunity for visitors to treat themselves to some unique and handmade works of art, or even discover hidden talents of their own.
The festival starts at 10am at the church on the High Street and runs until 5pm with refreshments available in the church grounds.
Exhibitions on handcrafted jewellery making are planned including creating wooden button necklaces at 1.30pm and making a Shamballa bracelet at 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Throughout the day there will be demonstrations of lace-making, tatting and appliqu� to expand the handicrafting horizons of anyone who comes along and takes part.
In addition, a range of arty activities will be available on the delicate crafts of sand art, cupcake decorating and bracelet making.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
There are also places left for craft stalls so if you’d like to put your own work on show please contact Beth Letts on 01354 652264.
For more information for visitors please go to St Peter’s Church website.