Star-studded Aladdin Cresset line up announced including Strictly Come Dancing and This Morning star Alison Hammond
- Credit: Archant
The star-studded line up has been announced for Aladdin at The Cresset in Peterborough.
The Genie will be played by Alison Hammond, who is best known for her celebrity interviews on ITV’s This Morning and is one of the contestants in the 2014 series of Strictly Come Dancing on BBC One.
Starring alongside Alison as Aladdin is Mitch Hewer, star of Channel 4’s hit drama Skins and ITV’s teen musical theatre show Britannia High.
The Cresset’s favourite dame is back for 2014 - Zach Vanderfelt is in the role of Widow Twankey. Also returning is Lawrence Stubbings whose evil laugh will terrify audiences as Abanazar.
With a full supporting cast and the very best local young dancers it’s set to be a magical carpet ride.
Aladdin runs at the Cresset Theatre from December 12-30. Tickets are priced from £8 with group offers available.
Book through the box office on 01733 265705 or online at www.cresset.co.uk
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 9 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 10 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure