Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to Cambridge
- Credit: ©Armando Gallo/Arga Images Inc.
Legendary Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to the Corn Exchange in Cambridge tomorrow, Friday.
The show is one of six dates Steve is performing across the UK, and will mark the first time any original former member of Genesis has toured the band’s repertoire solely from the 1971 – 1977 period.
His album Genesis Revisited II charted at 24 when released a year ago - Steve re–recorded and enhanced the tracks while keeping true to the original recordings.
The Cambridge show It will comprise songs co-written by Steve from that period, including such classics as Supper’s Ready, Dancing with the Moonlit Knight and The Musical Box.
The line-up will feature the addition of Nad Sylvan as principal vocalist on several songs.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, cost £26.50 plus a £2.25 booking fee. Box office: 01223 357851.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton