Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to Cambridge
- Credit: ©Armando Gallo/Arga Images Inc.
Legendary Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to the Corn Exchange in Cambridge tomorrow, Friday.
The show is one of six dates Steve is performing across the UK, and will mark the first time any original former member of Genesis has toured the band’s repertoire solely from the 1971 – 1977 period.
His album Genesis Revisited II charted at 24 when released a year ago - Steve re–recorded and enhanced the tracks while keeping true to the original recordings.
The Cambridge show It will comprise songs co-written by Steve from that period, including such classics as Supper’s Ready, Dancing with the Moonlit Knight and The Musical Box.
The line-up will feature the addition of Nad Sylvan as principal vocalist on several songs.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, cost £26.50 plus a £2.25 booking fee. Box office: 01223 357851.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list