Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to Cambridge
- Credit: ©Armando Gallo/Arga Images Inc.
Legendary Steve Hackett brings his Genesis Revisited tour to the Corn Exchange in Cambridge tomorrow, Friday.
The show is one of six dates Steve is performing across the UK, and will mark the first time any original former member of Genesis has toured the band’s repertoire solely from the 1971 – 1977 period.
His album Genesis Revisited II charted at 24 when released a year ago - Steve re–recorded and enhanced the tracks while keeping true to the original recordings.
The Cambridge show It will comprise songs co-written by Steve from that period, including such classics as Supper’s Ready, Dancing with the Moonlit Knight and The Musical Box.
The line-up will feature the addition of Nad Sylvan as principal vocalist on several songs.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show, which starts at 7.30pm, cost £26.50 plus a £2.25 booking fee. Box office: 01223 357851.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 6 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years