Strangeworld to play ‘progressive folk music’ at March Town Hall next month
STRANGEWORLD, a band described as playing “progressive folk music”, will return to Fenland to play March Town Hall again next month.
The band, made up of Anna Ardley, Andy Thompson, Simon Cooper, Bryan Causton and Martin Bright (at selected venues), play a host of traditional instruments.
Their unique sound includes cello, oboe, piana, accordion, whistles and mandolin, all of which feature heavily on the band’s third album ‘Demons Within’.
Doors open at 7.30pm for the show on Friday February 10. The gig starts at 8pm.
Tickets are on sale and can be purchased from Paninis coffee shop in the market place.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Claire at Fenland Arts on 01354 652769.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 9 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl