Strangeworld to play ‘progressive folk music’ at March Town Hall next month
STRANGEWORLD, a band described as playing “progressive folk music”, will return to Fenland to play March Town Hall again next month.
The band, made up of Anna Ardley, Andy Thompson, Simon Cooper, Bryan Causton and Martin Bright (at selected venues), play a host of traditional instruments.
Their unique sound includes cello, oboe, piana, accordion, whistles and mandolin, all of which feature heavily on the band’s third album ‘Demons Within’.
Doors open at 7.30pm for the show on Friday February 10. The gig starts at 8pm.
Tickets are on sale and can be purchased from Paninis coffee shop in the market place.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Claire at Fenland Arts on 01354 652769.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 6 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 10 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland