Strictly star Brendan Cole dances into Cambridge
THE SUCCESS of Strictly Come Dancing means there’s probably never been a better time to be a professional dancer.
And fans of the show will get a chance to see one of it’s stars strutting his stuff when Brendan Cole brings his Live and Unjudged tour to Cambridge.
Cole has appeared in all nine series of Strictly, dancing with the likes of Natasha Kaplinsky and Lisa Snowdon, but this show promises to be very different from the arena-style Strictly Come Dancing Live tour of which he has also been a part.
Live and Unjudged is a more intimate affair, and will feature all the dances which have made Strictly compulsive viewing, from the Waltz to the Tango and Quickstep to the Jive. And with Cole being a specialist in Latin-American dance, the show is sure to boast a passionate South American influence.
Joining Cole on stage will be a group of professional dancers including his brother Scott Cole, who promises to offer some insights into the real Brendan.
You may also want to watch:
Providing music on the night will be a 14-piece band who will play hits from the likes of Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Frank Sinatra.
Brendan Cole’s Live and Unjudged show comes to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Sunday, February 11.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 6 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
Ticket prices range from �28.50-�32, and the show starts at 7.30pm. For further information or to book, call 01223 357851 or visit the website www.cornex.co.uk