Suggs, Rumours of Fleetwood Mac and Romeo & Juliet at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
A TRIBUTE act, a children’s theatre company and the frontman of one of Britain’s most successful music groups are all at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange in the coming weeks.
Rumours of Fleetwood Mac is a must-see for any discerning disciple of the iconic rock band - and are at the Corn Exchange on Saturday.
Replicating the power and subtlety of Fleetwood Mac at their brilliant best, timeless classics will take you on a nostalgic evening of breathtakingly outstanding musicianship.
Tickets for the show, which starts at 8pm, cost �22.50.
Children’s theatre company Shakespeare 4 Kidz return to the Corn Exchange next Wednesday for its new musical mini tour of Romeo and Juliet.
You may also want to watch:
The group has introduced millions of young people to the magical world of Shakespeare over the last 15 years with its modern musical adaptations of not only Romeo and Juliet but also Macbeth, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Twelfth Night, The Tempest and Hamlet.
Performances take place at 10.30am and 1.30pm. Tickets for school children cost �10.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
Next month Madness frontman Suggs is also at the Corn Exchange. My Life Story in Words and Music hands you an access-all-areas backstage pass to his as he attempts the dare-devil stunt of single-handedly unravelling the mysteries of his own life.
Join Suggs on an emotional rollercoaster through the ups and downs of an astonishing 30-year career spanning pop music, radio, television, film... and the pie and mash industry.
The show, on Friday February 10, starts at 8pm. Tickets cost �19.50.
Tickets for all three shows can be booked by calling the box office on 01553 764864 or online at www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
• The national tour of The Little Princess, due to visit King’s Lynn Corn Exchange from April 10-11, has been cancelled. All customers have been contacted and a full refund issued.