Sutton Bridge centre to host its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair
MORE than 50 stalls will fill The Curlew Centre, in Sutton Bridge, as it holds its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair on Saturday.
The centre, opened in December last year, will hold the event from 11am-4pm and organisers say the response from artists has been overwhelming.
Alan Barber, chairman of the Sutton Bridge Community Centre Fund (SBCCF), which runs the centre, said: “We are all really pleased with the response and we’re sure this will be a successful event.
“With this number of stalls, it should be a great place to come for gifts. It’s nice so many crafts people from the area have decided to attend.”
The Allsorts Craft Group, which meets at the centre on the second Thursday of every month from 1-4pm, is holding an exhibition at the fair and refreshments will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The centre, on Bridge Road, is also holding an “Evening of Strictly Wonderful Dancing” on December 14 and a New Year’s Eve party, with a band, hosted by SBCCF.
The �25 New Year’s Eve ticket includes a buffet and doors open at 7.30pm. For tickets, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or text “ticket” to 07865 092953.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
For more information visit www.thecurlewcentre.co.uk or to hire the centre for a party contact 01406 351122.