Sutton Bridge centre to host its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair
MORE than 50 stalls will fill The Curlew Centre, in Sutton Bridge, as it holds its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair on Saturday.
The centre, opened in December last year, will hold the event from 11am-4pm and organisers say the response from artists has been overwhelming.
Alan Barber, chairman of the Sutton Bridge Community Centre Fund (SBCCF), which runs the centre, said: “We are all really pleased with the response and we’re sure this will be a successful event.
“With this number of stalls, it should be a great place to come for gifts. It’s nice so many crafts people from the area have decided to attend.”
The Allsorts Craft Group, which meets at the centre on the second Thursday of every month from 1-4pm, is holding an exhibition at the fair and refreshments will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The centre, on Bridge Road, is also holding an “Evening of Strictly Wonderful Dancing” on December 14 and a New Year’s Eve party, with a band, hosted by SBCCF.
The �25 New Year’s Eve ticket includes a buffet and doors open at 7.30pm. For tickets, e-mail email@example.com or text “ticket” to 07865 092953.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
For more information visit www.thecurlewcentre.co.uk or to hire the centre for a party contact 01406 351122.