Sutton Bridge centre to host its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair
MORE than 50 stalls will fill The Curlew Centre, in Sutton Bridge, as it holds its first Christmas Gift and Craft Fair on Saturday.
The centre, opened in December last year, will hold the event from 11am-4pm and organisers say the response from artists has been overwhelming.
Alan Barber, chairman of the Sutton Bridge Community Centre Fund (SBCCF), which runs the centre, said: “We are all really pleased with the response and we’re sure this will be a successful event.
“With this number of stalls, it should be a great place to come for gifts. It’s nice so many crafts people from the area have decided to attend.”
The Allsorts Craft Group, which meets at the centre on the second Thursday of every month from 1-4pm, is holding an exhibition at the fair and refreshments will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The centre, on Bridge Road, is also holding an “Evening of Strictly Wonderful Dancing” on December 14 and a New Year’s Eve party, with a band, hosted by SBCCF.
The �25 New Year’s Eve ticket includes a buffet and doors open at 7.30pm. For tickets, e-mail email@example.com or text “ticket” to 07865 092953.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 8 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail
For more information visit www.thecurlewcentre.co.uk or to hire the centre for a party contact 01406 351122.