Take a step back to old fashioned family fun with Mr Fips Wonder Circus in March
- Credit: Archant
It’s all grease paint, chuckles and marvel when the Mr Fips Wonder Circus comes to March as part of its 2014 UK tour.
Comedy capers and mischievous fun is the name of the game when Mr Fips showcases some of his favourite international circus stars in the heated big top on the Priory Golf Centre at the Mill Hill roundabout.
They include Indian hula hoop sensation Jana Roberts, whose performances take her high in the roof of the big top on the aerial trapeze, Miss Lidia with her hand balancing skills, the talented and charming Laura, the Shetland ponies and Andalusian horses.
There is also aerial contortion in the giant sphere, children’s favourite Charlie the Clown, animated cartoon characters George and Camilla and, from Mexico, the death-defying high-wire sensation Marco Polo.
That’s as well as Jose the juggler and roller balancer, the Duo Lee and their flying Diablos and Rusanov and his Seal Wheel.
You may also want to watch:
For family fun-filled comedy capers take a step into the world of the circus from Wednesday Octobr 15 to Sunday October 19.
Mr Fips said: “Make a date, don’t be late, this and more can only be seen at the wonder circus – recreating childhood memories for all the family. Candy floss, popcorn, sawdust, the dazzling circus artistes, and funny clowns in the beautiful surroundings of the wonder circus big top make it a true family circus experience not to be missed.”
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 7 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
Shows take place on Wednesday 15 at 5pm and 7pm, on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 at 7.30pm, on Saturday 18 at 2pm and 5pm and on Sunday 19 at 2pm.
Bargain night is on Wednesday when all seats are £5.99, otherwise tickets cost £11 and £12 for adults or £10 and £11 for children.
Children go free with a full paying adult if using the voucher from our newspaper or download a £2 off voucher by going to Mr Fips Wonder Circus Facebook page.
For more information search their facebook page or call the ticket office on 07719 877422.