The Blues Agents to perform night of R‘n’B at March Town Hall
GET into the Christmas party spirit with a night of Rhythm and Blues at March Town Hall.
Tickets are now on sale for the concert, organised by Fenland Arts, which takes place on Friday December 9.
The Blues Agents are a three-piece band comprising of ‘Tony Smokey Dee’, Steve Sticks Barfoot and Reg ‘The Wedge’ Mee.
Claire Tash, of Fenland Arts, said: “All three are highly experienced players who pride themselves on playing Authentic R‘n’B to a professional standard, performing titles from popular artists such as BB King and Buddy Guy.”
Doors open at 8pm and tickets cost �4. They will be available at the door or by calling Claire on 01354 652769.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Fenland Arts visit www.fenlandarts.org.uk
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault