The Brink heading back to Wisbech for gig at Elme Hall Hotel
THE Brink are back in Wisbech on August 1 to play a gig at Elme Hall Hotel.
Band members have been in Hollywood for two months to record some material for their new CD which is going to be released in November, but they are back and ready to play for Wisbech.
They also have a new music video called I Want It uploaded on YouTube and on their Facebook page.
Matt Matthews from The Brink said: “This is a really exciting year for us, with our release of our new CD later this year and a few more things in the pipeline it looks like it’s going to be a great year and we have our fans to thank for that.”
The gig, held as part of the hotel’s Rock and Blues Club concerts, starts at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.elme-hall.co.uk or call 01945 475566.
- 1 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 6 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 10 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal