The Brink heading back to Wisbech for gig at Elme Hall Hotel
THE Brink are back in Wisbech on August 1 to play a gig at Elme Hall Hotel.
Band members have been in Hollywood for two months to record some material for their new CD which is going to be released in November, but they are back and ready to play for Wisbech.
They also have a new music video called I Want It uploaded on YouTube and on their Facebook page.
Matt Matthews from The Brink said: “This is a really exciting year for us, with our release of our new CD later this year and a few more things in the pipeline it looks like it’s going to be a great year and we have our fans to thank for that.”
The gig, held as part of the hotel’s Rock and Blues Club concerts, starts at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.elme-hall.co.uk or call 01945 475566.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 5 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 6 Body found in Wisbech road
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens