The heat turns up for the Lady Boys of Bangkok at King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
The Lady Boys Of Bangkok are coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange with an all new show called Red Hot Kisses.
The boys are back in their latest sizzling and seductive production.
Feel the temperature soar as the stars burn up the stage in their brand new show for 2014.
Arriving to entertain Kings Lynn like no one else can on Wednesday October 8.
In an inferno of fun and frolics, this blazing hot production includes 16 of Thailand’s most beautiful and intriguing lady boys, who return to the UK for a record-breaking 16th season.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 200 specially designed lavish costumes – everything from fabulous feathers to designer-inspired couture – the eclectic mix of musical genres includes movie hits, superstar pop favourites and a dash of country and western added to keep the party glowing.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost £22.50.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 9 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action