The heat turns up for the Lady Boys of Bangkok at King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
The Lady Boys Of Bangkok are coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange with an all new show called Red Hot Kisses.
The boys are back in their latest sizzling and seductive production.
Feel the temperature soar as the stars burn up the stage in their brand new show for 2014.
Arriving to entertain Kings Lynn like no one else can on Wednesday October 8.
In an inferno of fun and frolics, this blazing hot production includes 16 of Thailand’s most beautiful and intriguing lady boys, who return to the UK for a record-breaking 16th season.
You may also want to watch:
With more than 200 specially designed lavish costumes – everything from fabulous feathers to designer-inspired couture – the eclectic mix of musical genres includes movie hits, superstar pop favourites and a dash of country and western added to keep the party glowing.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost £22.50.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer