The Script confirmed as first act for Forest Live 2015 concerts at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Irish pop band The Script is the first act to be announced for Forest Live 2015, the annual summer music series at Thetford Forest organised by the Forestry Commission.
Forest Live is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission to bring both music and forests to new audiences.
Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding England’s forests and woodlands and increasing their value to people and wildlife.
With everything required for a great night out, including full catering and bar facilities, the gigs are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere.
Danny O’Donoghue, frontman of The Script, said: “We love performing live and our biennial gig in the woods is becoming a bit of a touring tradition, so we are really looking forward to playing Thetford Forest again in 2015.”
You may also want to watch:
The Script plus guests will be performing at Thetford Forest on Thursday, July 2.
Tickets go on sale today at 9am – they cost £37.50 (plus £3.75 booking fee)
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 6 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 7 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 8 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
To purchase, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music