The Script confirmed as first act for Forest Live 2015 concerts at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Irish pop band The Script is the first act to be announced for Forest Live 2015, the annual summer music series at Thetford Forest organised by the Forestry Commission.
Forest Live is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission to bring both music and forests to new audiences.
Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding England’s forests and woodlands and increasing their value to people and wildlife.
With everything required for a great night out, including full catering and bar facilities, the gigs are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere.
Danny O’Donoghue, frontman of The Script, said: “We love performing live and our biennial gig in the woods is becoming a bit of a touring tradition, so we are really looking forward to playing Thetford Forest again in 2015.”
You may also want to watch:
The Script plus guests will be performing at Thetford Forest on Thursday, July 2.
Tickets go on sale today at 9am – they cost £37.50 (plus £3.75 booking fee)
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 4 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 5 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Caring Daisy, 7, to donate hair to help children's charity
- 9 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 10 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
To purchase, contact the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music