The Script to return to Thetford Forest for fourth time next summer
- Credit: Archant
Dublin’s finest, The Script, are returning to East Anglia next summer.
The trio will take to the stage at Thetford Forest as part of Forest Live for the fourth time on Thursday June 7, 2018.
Fresh from their latest release, ‘Freedom Child’ topping the UK Official Albums chart, the band are embarking on a UK tour next year which will see them stop in London, Leeds, Manchester and Belfast before they make their way to Thetford in the summer.
The Script are one of the country’s most-loved bands, having sold over 29 million records and selling 1.4 million tickets to over 203 headline shows.
Frontman Danny O’Donoghue said: “We love performing as part of Forest Live. It will be our fourth trip to Thetford Forest and we’re looking forward to it.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope you can join us to rock in this unique atmosphere.”
Tickets, costing £42.50 (with a £4.75 booking fee) are out now and can be bought via the Forestry Commision’s box office on 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s