The Script to return to Thetford Forest for fourth time next summer
- Credit: Archant
Dublin’s finest, The Script, are returning to East Anglia next summer.
The trio will take to the stage at Thetford Forest as part of Forest Live for the fourth time on Thursday June 7, 2018.
Fresh from their latest release, ‘Freedom Child’ topping the UK Official Albums chart, the band are embarking on a UK tour next year which will see them stop in London, Leeds, Manchester and Belfast before they make their way to Thetford in the summer.
The Script are one of the country’s most-loved bands, having sold over 29 million records and selling 1.4 million tickets to over 203 headline shows.
Frontman Danny O’Donoghue said: “We love performing as part of Forest Live. It will be our fourth trip to Thetford Forest and we’re looking forward to it.
“We hope you can join us to rock in this unique atmosphere.”
Tickets, costing £42.50 (with a £4.75 booking fee) are out now and can be bought via the Forestry Commision’s box office on 03000 680400 or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Serial shoplifter challenged by security staff is jailed
- 2 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 3 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 9 Cambridgeshire pub destroyed by fire overnight
- 10 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained