The story that inspired Disney’s Frozen is coming to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
The tale that inspired Disney’s popular film Frozen is coming to the stage at Wisbech.
Hans Christian Andersen’s Snow Queen will be performed by the Angles Theatre’s RATz company throughout December, from Friday 11 to Thursday 31.
The pantomime is written by Dave Jeanes.
The show tells the story of Granny, her granddaughter Gerda and Kai her best friend.
One day Kai decided to look into Granny’s magic mirror. Gerda desperately warned him not to but Kai ignored her and looked anyway.
You may also want to watch:
He was immediately grabbed by the evil Snow Queen through the mirror and straight to her ice palace.
Gerda and Granny rush to the Snow Queen’s ice palace to rescue Kai joined by Snow Elf to keep an eye on them and his silly friend, Jack Frost.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
Meanwhile the Snow Queen, who would love to have a King, tried to persuade Kai to become her King so they could rule the Snow Kingdom together.
Expect magic, tension, laughs and fun along the way in this action packed show.