The Tiger Who Came to Tea is bouncing onto the Key Theatre stage in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Tiger Who Came to Tea is coming to the Key Theatre in Peterborough this weekend.
“Following a smash-hit West End season, the tea-guzzling tiger is back on the road in this delightful family show,” say promoters.
“Packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos, it is a stunning stage adaptation of the classic tale of teatime mayhem... expect to be surprised!”
It will be performed at 1.30pm and 4pm on Saturday May 6 and at 11am and 2pm on Sunday 7.
Tickets, which cost £13.50 for adults or £46 for a family, visit www.vivacity-peterborough.com/whatson/theatre-and-arts/the-tiger-who-came-to-tea/
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the show go to www.tigerstealive.com
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 5 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 9 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 10 Woman named amongst UK’s most inspirational female entrepreneurs