The Tiger Who Came to Tea is bouncing onto the Key Theatre stage in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Tiger Who Came to Tea is coming to the Key Theatre in Peterborough this weekend.
“Following a smash-hit West End season, the tea-guzzling tiger is back on the road in this delightful family show,” say promoters.
“Packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos, it is a stunning stage adaptation of the classic tale of teatime mayhem... expect to be surprised!”
It will be performed at 1.30pm and 4pm on Saturday May 6 and at 11am and 2pm on Sunday 7.
Tickets, which cost £13.50 for adults or £46 for a family, visit www.vivacity-peterborough.com/whatson/theatre-and-arts/the-tiger-who-came-to-tea/
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the show go to www.tigerstealive.com
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list