The Tiger Who Came to Tea is bouncing onto the Key Theatre stage in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Tiger Who Came to Tea is coming to the Key Theatre in Peterborough this weekend.
“Following a smash-hit West End season, the tea-guzzling tiger is back on the road in this delightful family show,” say promoters.
“Packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos, it is a stunning stage adaptation of the classic tale of teatime mayhem... expect to be surprised!”
It will be performed at 1.30pm and 4pm on Saturday May 6 and at 11am and 2pm on Sunday 7.
Tickets, which cost £13.50 for adults or £46 for a family, visit www.vivacity-peterborough.com/whatson/theatre-and-arts/the-tiger-who-came-to-tea/
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the show go to www.tigerstealive.com
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 10 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash