The Tiger Who Came to Tea is bouncing onto the Key Theatre stage in Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
The Tiger Who Came to Tea is coming to the Key Theatre in Peterborough this weekend.
“Following a smash-hit West End season, the tea-guzzling tiger is back on the road in this delightful family show,” say promoters.
“Packed with oodles of magic, sing-a-long songs and clumsy chaos, it is a stunning stage adaptation of the classic tale of teatime mayhem... expect to be surprised!”
It will be performed at 1.30pm and 4pm on Saturday May 6 and at 11am and 2pm on Sunday 7.
Tickets, which cost £13.50 for adults or £46 for a family, visit www.vivacity-peterborough.com/whatson/theatre-and-arts/the-tiger-who-came-to-tea/
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the show go to www.tigerstealive.com
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton