The Vamps to headline Newmarket Racecourses’ Summer Saturday Live concert
- Credit: Supplied by Chuff Media / The Jockey Club Live
Pop band The Vamps have been confirmed as the first band to headline Newmarket Racecourses next year.
The Jockey Club Live announced that Brad Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans will headline Summer Saturday Live at Newmarket on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
Following in the footsteps of Jess Glynne, McBusted and Little Mix. the band said: “We’ll be playing lots of new songs as well as old. Bring your hats and let’s have a dance.”
Having released their debut single Can We Dance in 2013, they have since clocked up five top 10 hits including Wild Heart, Last Night and Somebody To You, the latter featuring Demi Lovato.
Their latest album, Night & Day, stormed straight into the Top 10 on the iTunes chart in over 20 countries.
The first single from the album, All Night, amassed over 300 million streams.
• Tickets, £25 for adults and £13 for children under 18, go on sale at 8am on Friday, November 17 via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday, November 15.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 3 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 4 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 5 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 6 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 7 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 8 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had undiagnosed Alzheimer’s’
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill woman
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
Child tickets are limited. All terms and conditions are available via www.newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk