The Vamps to headline Newmarket Racecourses’ Summer Saturday Live concert
- Credit: Supplied by Chuff Media / The Jockey Club Live
Pop band The Vamps have been confirmed as the first band to headline Newmarket Racecourses next year.
The Jockey Club Live announced that Brad Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans will headline Summer Saturday Live at Newmarket on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
Following in the footsteps of Jess Glynne, McBusted and Little Mix. the band said: “We’ll be playing lots of new songs as well as old. Bring your hats and let’s have a dance.”
Having released their debut single Can We Dance in 2013, they have since clocked up five top 10 hits including Wild Heart, Last Night and Somebody To You, the latter featuring Demi Lovato.
Their latest album, Night & Day, stormed straight into the Top 10 on the iTunes chart in over 20 countries.
The first single from the album, All Night, amassed over 300 million streams.
• Tickets, £25 for adults and £13 for children under 18, go on sale at 8am on Friday, November 17 via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday, November 15.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 5 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 8 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 9 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 10 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
Child tickets are limited. All terms and conditions are available via www.newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk