The Vamps to headline Newmarket Racecourses’ Summer Saturday Live concert
- Credit: Supplied by Chuff Media / The Jockey Club Live
Pop band The Vamps have been confirmed as the first band to headline Newmarket Racecourses next year.
The Jockey Club Live announced that Brad Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans will headline Summer Saturday Live at Newmarket on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
Following in the footsteps of Jess Glynne, McBusted and Little Mix. the band said: “We’ll be playing lots of new songs as well as old. Bring your hats and let’s have a dance.”
Having released their debut single Can We Dance in 2013, they have since clocked up five top 10 hits including Wild Heart, Last Night and Somebody To You, the latter featuring Demi Lovato.
Their latest album, Night & Day, stormed straight into the Top 10 on the iTunes chart in over 20 countries.
You may also want to watch:
The first single from the album, All Night, amassed over 300 million streams.
• Tickets, £25 for adults and £13 for children under 18, go on sale at 8am on Friday, November 17 via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday, November 15.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 7 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 8 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 9 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village
Child tickets are limited. All terms and conditions are available via www.newmarket.thejockeyclub.co.uk