There’s still time to join March’s second charity Santa run
- Credit: Archant
The streets of March will turn into a sea of red later this month, as hundreds of Santas will once again run through March town centre to raise money for a good cause.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices will host its second annual Santa Run on Sunday, November 24, with the event starting and finished at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
The Santa Run will be the centrepiece of the hotel’s Christmas fayre weekend, and the 2.5km route is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs and dogs are invited.
Beccy Turner, EACH fund-raiser, said: “We were so pleased with the success of last year’s inaugural event that we decided to run it again.
“It’s great fun and anyone can take part – so why not sign up, get sponsored, take part and raise funds for EACH at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
“Even if you’re a spectator you can have fun cheering on the Santas.
Adult entry is £10 and includes a Santa suit or £8 without a suit, while entry for those aged 13 and under is £5 and includes a Santa hat. Participants are encouraged to raise sponsorship.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
EACH care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
To enter visit www.each.org.uk/santaruns or call 01223 205180.