There’s still time to join March’s second charity Santa run
- Credit: Archant
The streets of March will turn into a sea of red later this month, as hundreds of Santas will once again run through March town centre to raise money for a good cause.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices will host its second annual Santa Run on Sunday, November 24, with the event starting and finished at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
The Santa Run will be the centrepiece of the hotel’s Christmas fayre weekend, and the 2.5km route is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs and dogs are invited.
Beccy Turner, EACH fund-raiser, said: “We were so pleased with the success of last year’s inaugural event that we decided to run it again.
“It’s great fun and anyone can take part – so why not sign up, get sponsored, take part and raise funds for EACH at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
“Even if you’re a spectator you can have fun cheering on the Santas.
Adult entry is £10 and includes a Santa suit or £8 without a suit, while entry for those aged 13 and under is £5 and includes a Santa hat. Participants are encouraged to raise sponsorship.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
EACH care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
To enter visit www.each.org.uk/santaruns or call 01223 205180.