There’s still time to join March’s second charity Santa run
- Credit: Archant
The streets of March will turn into a sea of red later this month, as hundreds of Santas will once again run through March town centre to raise money for a good cause.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices will host its second annual Santa Run on Sunday, November 24, with the event starting and finished at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
The Santa Run will be the centrepiece of the hotel’s Christmas fayre weekend, and the 2.5km route is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs and dogs are invited.
Beccy Turner, EACH fund-raiser, said: “We were so pleased with the success of last year’s inaugural event that we decided to run it again.
“It’s great fun and anyone can take part – so why not sign up, get sponsored, take part and raise funds for EACH at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
“Even if you’re a spectator you can have fun cheering on the Santas.
Adult entry is £10 and includes a Santa suit or £8 without a suit, while entry for those aged 13 and under is £5 and includes a Santa hat. Participants are encouraged to raise sponsorship.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
EACH care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
To enter visit www.each.org.uk/santaruns or call 01223 205180.