Three Holes Village Hall to showcase locally made music video this weekend as part of Welle Film Projects first anniversary celebrations
- Credit: Archant
Three Holes Village Hall is to screen the premier of a new music video this weekend as part of the first anniversary of the Welle Film Projects.
The music video, called A Moment In Time, was made by WFP members and features a new composition by local jazz guitarist Steve Waye.
The project, which is funded by the People’s Health Trust and Creative Arts East, was set up to give people a chance to see and make films, close to home, in a local community setting.
Steve said: ““I am really, really pleased with the finished video.
“Everyone put in hours and hours of time and effort to make this happen and all the production team, cameramen, cast and the behind-the-scenes crew live locally – and it’s all filmed locally too!”
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday 13, from 10am to 12.30pm, the WFP film-making team is holding a drop-in session for all aspiring film-makers who are interested in finding out more about the Project and what it has to offer.
The weekend event will also feature screenings of two of this year’s biggest commercial cinema releases, Fifty Shades of Grey, on Saturday evening at 7.20pm, and The Theory of Everything on Sunday afternoon at 2.20pm.
- 1 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 2 Victim claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 6 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 7 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 8 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 9 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 10 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
The event will take place on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 September at Three Hoes Village Hall & Playing Field.