Tickets for MADAOS’ panto ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ are now onsale!
- Credit: Archant
MADAOS’ pantomime ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ will be performed at the March Community Centre on Friday 1, Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 January.
There will be evening performances on the Friday and Saturday, starting at 6.30pm, and matinees on all three days, starting at 2.30pm.
Barbara Pepper, of MADAOS, said: “This is a family panto with all the usual ingredients of comedy, song and dance and audience participation!
“For those of you who are ‘regulars’ to MADAOS’s shows, there are many of your favourite performers - Ellie Pettet as Dick, Kerry Casey as Idle Jack, Dave Yates as King Rat and Stewart Bettles as Sarah, the cook.
”We also have a newcomer to our group; Lindsay Wardrop, who plays Alice Fitzwarren. She is a young lady with a beautiful voice, and is a lovely dancer.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Why not bring your family along for a New Year treat?”
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7 for over 60s, £5 for children under 12, and £25 for a family ticket for two adults and two children (with a free programme).
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 3 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
Tickets are available now from Optima Estate Agents, opposite March Market Place.