Tickets for MADAOS’ panto ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ are now onsale!
- Credit: Archant
MADAOS’ pantomime ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ will be performed at the March Community Centre on Friday 1, Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 January.
There will be evening performances on the Friday and Saturday, starting at 6.30pm, and matinees on all three days, starting at 2.30pm.
Barbara Pepper, of MADAOS, said: “This is a family panto with all the usual ingredients of comedy, song and dance and audience participation!
“For those of you who are ‘regulars’ to MADAOS’s shows, there are many of your favourite performers - Ellie Pettet as Dick, Kerry Casey as Idle Jack, Dave Yates as King Rat and Stewart Bettles as Sarah, the cook.
”We also have a newcomer to our group; Lindsay Wardrop, who plays Alice Fitzwarren. She is a young lady with a beautiful voice, and is a lovely dancer.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Why not bring your family along for a New Year treat?”
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7 for over 60s, £5 for children under 12, and £25 for a family ticket for two adults and two children (with a free programme).
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 7 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
Tickets are available now from Optima Estate Agents, opposite March Market Place.