Tickets for MADAOS’ panto ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ are now onsale!
- Credit: Archant
MADAOS’ pantomime ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ will be performed at the March Community Centre on Friday 1, Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 January.
There will be evening performances on the Friday and Saturday, starting at 6.30pm, and matinees on all three days, starting at 2.30pm.
Barbara Pepper, of MADAOS, said: “This is a family panto with all the usual ingredients of comedy, song and dance and audience participation!
“For those of you who are ‘regulars’ to MADAOS’s shows, there are many of your favourite performers - Ellie Pettet as Dick, Kerry Casey as Idle Jack, Dave Yates as King Rat and Stewart Bettles as Sarah, the cook.
”We also have a newcomer to our group; Lindsay Wardrop, who plays Alice Fitzwarren. She is a young lady with a beautiful voice, and is a lovely dancer.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Why not bring your family along for a New Year treat?”
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7 for over 60s, £5 for children under 12, and £25 for a family ticket for two adults and two children (with a free programme).
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
Tickets are available now from Optima Estate Agents, opposite March Market Place.