Tickets for MADAOS’ panto ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ are now onsale!
- Credit: Archant
MADAOS’ pantomime ‘Dick Whittington and his Cat’ will be performed at the March Community Centre on Friday 1, Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 January.
There will be evening performances on the Friday and Saturday, starting at 6.30pm, and matinees on all three days, starting at 2.30pm.
Barbara Pepper, of MADAOS, said: “This is a family panto with all the usual ingredients of comedy, song and dance and audience participation!
“For those of you who are ‘regulars’ to MADAOS’s shows, there are many of your favourite performers - Ellie Pettet as Dick, Kerry Casey as Idle Jack, Dave Yates as King Rat and Stewart Bettles as Sarah, the cook.
”We also have a newcomer to our group; Lindsay Wardrop, who plays Alice Fitzwarren. She is a young lady with a beautiful voice, and is a lovely dancer.”
She added: “Why not bring your family along for a New Year treat?”
Tickets cost £9 for adults, £7 for over 60s, £5 for children under 12, and £25 for a family ticket for two adults and two children (with a free programme).
- 1 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 2 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 3 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 4 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 5 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 6 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 7 Council to spend a penny or two from £8.4m 'pot' on new loos
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 56-bed care home backers revise access proposals
- 10 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
Tickets are available now from Optima Estate Agents, opposite March Market Place.