Tickets go on sale for When You’re Smiling show at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Neil Sands and his wonderful West End cast are back at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange in September with their show When You’re Smiling – and it promises to be their biggest and best show yet.
Over the past eight years Sands has proved time after time that his matinee nostalgia shows are by far the most popular in the UK – and this new production promises to raise the bar even higher.
The show is filled with ever-popular songs from the 1940s, 50s, 60s and even creeping into the 1970s with ABBA, The Carpenters, Tommy Steele and Neil Diamond.
It will also celebrate the 70th anniversary of VE Day, with songs from Vera Lynn.
When You’re Smiling is at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday, September 9, and begins at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £13, £11 concessions. To book, contact the Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864 or visit kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall