Tickets go on sale for When You’re Smiling show at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Neil Sands and his wonderful West End cast are back at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange in September with their show When You’re Smiling – and it promises to be their biggest and best show yet.
Over the past eight years Sands has proved time after time that his matinee nostalgia shows are by far the most popular in the UK – and this new production promises to raise the bar even higher.
The show is filled with ever-popular songs from the 1940s, 50s, 60s and even creeping into the 1970s with ABBA, The Carpenters, Tommy Steele and Neil Diamond.
It will also celebrate the 70th anniversary of VE Day, with songs from Vera Lynn.
When You’re Smiling is at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday, September 9, and begins at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £13, £11 concessions. To book, contact the Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864 or visit kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton