Tickets go on sale for When You’re Smiling show at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Neil Sands and his wonderful West End cast are back at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange in September with their show When You’re Smiling – and it promises to be their biggest and best show yet.
Over the past eight years Sands has proved time after time that his matinee nostalgia shows are by far the most popular in the UK – and this new production promises to raise the bar even higher.
The show is filled with ever-popular songs from the 1940s, 50s, 60s and even creeping into the 1970s with ABBA, The Carpenters, Tommy Steele and Neil Diamond.
It will also celebrate the 70th anniversary of VE Day, with songs from Vera Lynn.
When You’re Smiling is at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday, September 9, and begins at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £13, £11 concessions. To book, contact the Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864 or visit kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack