Tickets go on sale for When You’re Smiling show at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Neil Sands and his wonderful West End cast are back at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange in September with their show When You’re Smiling – and it promises to be their biggest and best show yet.
Over the past eight years Sands has proved time after time that his matinee nostalgia shows are by far the most popular in the UK – and this new production promises to raise the bar even higher.
The show is filled with ever-popular songs from the 1940s, 50s, 60s and even creeping into the 1970s with ABBA, The Carpenters, Tommy Steele and Neil Diamond.
It will also celebrate the 70th anniversary of VE Day, with songs from Vera Lynn.
When You’re Smiling is at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Wednesday, September 9, and begins at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £13, £11 concessions. To book, contact the Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864 or visit kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years