Tickets now on sale for Pride and Prejudice at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are now on sale for Simon Reade’s adaptation of the Jane Austen classic Pride and Prejudice at the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
As the Bennet sisters haplessly search for love in Austen’s ultimate romantic comedy, it is Mr Darcy who unwittingly finds his match.
Following sell-out performances at Regent’s Park Theatre, producers of the smash-hits To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice features Felicity Montagu (Alan Partridge, Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Durrells) as Mrs Bennet.
The production runs from October 4 to 8 for a number of 2.30pm and 7.30pm performances.
Running time: two hours and 30 minutess (including a 20-minute interval).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced from £22.50 to £32.50, are available from the box office on 01223 357851 or online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen