Tickets now on sale for Pride and Prejudice at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are now on sale for Simon Reade’s adaptation of the Jane Austen classic Pride and Prejudice at the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
As the Bennet sisters haplessly search for love in Austen’s ultimate romantic comedy, it is Mr Darcy who unwittingly finds his match.
Following sell-out performances at Regent’s Park Theatre, producers of the smash-hits To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice features Felicity Montagu (Alan Partridge, Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Durrells) as Mrs Bennet.
The production runs from October 4 to 8 for a number of 2.30pm and 7.30pm performances.
Running time: two hours and 30 minutess (including a 20-minute interval).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced from £22.50 to £32.50, are available from the box office on 01223 357851 or online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list