Tickets now on sale for Pride and Prejudice at Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are now on sale for Simon Reade’s adaptation of the Jane Austen classic Pride and Prejudice at the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
As the Bennet sisters haplessly search for love in Austen’s ultimate romantic comedy, it is Mr Darcy who unwittingly finds his match.
Following sell-out performances at Regent’s Park Theatre, producers of the smash-hits To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice features Felicity Montagu (Alan Partridge, Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Durrells) as Mrs Bennet.
The production runs from October 4 to 8 for a number of 2.30pm and 7.30pm performances.
Running time: two hours and 30 minutess (including a 20-minute interval).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced from £22.50 to £32.50, are available from the box office on 01223 357851 or online: www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 4 Council buys up 1,000 sandbags ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land