Tommy Loose to perform at After Hours Live in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Musician and singer/songwriter Tommy Loose will perform at the After Hours Live session at Octavia’s Cafe in Wisbech on November 8.
Tommy is a local musician and is part of popular band Smokescreen. However, Tommy will be appearing as a solo artist at After Hours and will be playing his harp-guitar as well as a normal six-string guitar.
After Hours Live is billed as “live entertainment with a twist of faith,” and organiser Matt McChlery said: “Tommy has had over 5,000 YouTube views of his versions of popular songs that he has arranged for the harp guitar.
“He is happy for people who will be attending the After Hours Live event to email their requests for songs to played during the evening. He can be contacted via his website www.tommyloose.co.uk.
“This is going to be a night of excellent music set within the brilliant ambiance of Octavia’s Cafe.”
Entry is free, and for more information visit the After Hours Live website www.afterhourslive.org.uk
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday