Tribute to the Rat Pack coming to Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
A special tribute to the Rat Pack trio of Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr and Frank Sinatra is coming to Cambridge next month.
In the 1960s they were the biggest stars in entertainment - and the tribute singers will perform alongside a big band to dominate the stage with all the swagger and confidence of the original stars.
Already gaining rave reviews for their performances, the trio will croon with all the charisma and panache that the original trio made famous.
Led by Sinatra, the three dominated popular culture as well as being linked with everything from politics to the Mafia.
Belting out the classics including New York, That’s Amore, My Way, and Mr Bojangles, The Guardian newspaper said the show “captures perfectly Sinatra’s string pulling menace”.
You may also want to watch:
The pack comes to Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday, March 8. For tickets and information call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’