Tribute to the Rat Pack coming to Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
A special tribute to the Rat Pack trio of Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jnr and Frank Sinatra is coming to Cambridge next month.
In the 1960s they were the biggest stars in entertainment - and the tribute singers will perform alongside a big band to dominate the stage with all the swagger and confidence of the original stars.
Already gaining rave reviews for their performances, the trio will croon with all the charisma and panache that the original trio made famous.
Led by Sinatra, the three dominated popular culture as well as being linked with everything from politics to the Mafia.
Belting out the classics including New York, That’s Amore, My Way, and Mr Bojangles, The Guardian newspaper said the show “captures perfectly Sinatra’s string pulling menace”.
You may also want to watch:
The pack comes to Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday, March 8. For tickets and information call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 9 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school