TV’s David Palmer at Sutton church to value and auction antiques
- Credit: Archant
Antiques expert David Palmer - well known for his appearances on TV programmes Flog It! and Cash in the Attic - will conduct an antiques valuation and auction afternoon at Sutton parish church on Sunday October 20.
David - often to be seen wearing a natty waistcoat - will value the antiques and heirlooms between 2pm and 5pm.
The entry fee is £5, and each valuation costs £2.
At the end of the afternoon, David will auction any items that owners wish to sell, with 15% commission going to the church.
Refreshments will be available all afternoon, and there will be a cake stall.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds will go to St Andrew’s church funds. Further information from Nick or Fiona Wilson 01353 775271.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed