Twenty bands line up for massive Manea motorbike music magical moments
TWENTY bands will pump out the sounds at a motorbike and truck rock legends festival at Manea from August 5-7.
Classic rock bands T-Rex and Saxon will be bringing down the place with their loud riffs and mighty vocals as well as a whole load more bands.
All that is in addition to loads of bikes and trucks and culminating with some spectacular fireworks displays throughout the weekend.
Prices are �20 for all three days to include camping, �25 on the gate plus day tickets from 10-5pm which are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Call the box office for tickets on 01354 740873 or alternatively book online at www.skylarkground.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Promoter Paul Salter said: “This really is the show to end all shows. It really is a fantastic line up and we’re delighted to have confirmed the number of acts taking part.”
He said festival goers wouldn’t go hungry either with a range of food and drink outlets taking up residence for the weekend.
- 1 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 5 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 6 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 7 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 8 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 9 'Marvellous' Lilian celebrates 103rd birthday
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
And for the kids, he said, they would be putting on a funfair.
Part of the weekend will include charity fund raising for the air ambulance and for a charity that helps terminally ill children.