Twenty bands line up for massive Manea motorbike music magical moments
TWENTY bands will pump out the sounds at a motorbike and truck rock legends festival at Manea from August 5-7.
Classic rock bands T-Rex and Saxon will be bringing down the place with their loud riffs and mighty vocals as well as a whole load more bands.
All that is in addition to loads of bikes and trucks and culminating with some spectacular fireworks displays throughout the weekend.
Prices are �20 for all three days to include camping, �25 on the gate plus day tickets from 10-5pm which are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Call the box office for tickets on 01354 740873 or alternatively book online at www.skylarkground.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Promoter Paul Salter said: “This really is the show to end all shows. It really is a fantastic line up and we’re delighted to have confirmed the number of acts taking part.”
He said festival goers wouldn’t go hungry either with a range of food and drink outlets taking up residence for the weekend.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 7 Alcohol licence objections over noise and disturbance concerns
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
And for the kids, he said, they would be putting on a funfair.
Part of the weekend will include charity fund raising for the air ambulance and for a charity that helps terminally ill children.