Twenty bands line up for massive Manea motorbike music magical moments
TWENTY bands will pump out the sounds at a motorbike and truck rock legends festival at Manea from August 5-7.
Classic rock bands T-Rex and Saxon will be bringing down the place with their loud riffs and mighty vocals as well as a whole load more bands.
All that is in addition to loads of bikes and trucks and culminating with some spectacular fireworks displays throughout the weekend.
Prices are �20 for all three days to include camping, �25 on the gate plus day tickets from 10-5pm which are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Call the box office for tickets on 01354 740873 or alternatively book online at www.skylarkground.co.uk.
Promoter Paul Salter said: “This really is the show to end all shows. It really is a fantastic line up and we’re delighted to have confirmed the number of acts taking part.”
He said festival goers wouldn’t go hungry either with a range of food and drink outlets taking up residence for the weekend.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 10 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
And for the kids, he said, they would be putting on a funfair.
Part of the weekend will include charity fund raising for the air ambulance and for a charity that helps terminally ill children.