Twenty bands line up for massive Manea motorbike music magical moments
TWENTY bands will pump out the sounds at a motorbike and truck rock legends festival at Manea from August 5-7.
Classic rock bands T-Rex and Saxon will be bringing down the place with their loud riffs and mighty vocals as well as a whole load more bands.
All that is in addition to loads of bikes and trucks and culminating with some spectacular fireworks displays throughout the weekend.
Prices are �20 for all three days to include camping, �25 on the gate plus day tickets from 10-5pm which are �6 for adults and �3 for children.
Call the box office for tickets on 01354 740873 or alternatively book online at www.skylarkground.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Promoter Paul Salter said: “This really is the show to end all shows. It really is a fantastic line up and we’re delighted to have confirmed the number of acts taking part.”
He said festival goers wouldn’t go hungry either with a range of food and drink outlets taking up residence for the weekend.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
And for the kids, he said, they would be putting on a funfair.
Part of the weekend will include charity fund raising for the air ambulance and for a charity that helps terminally ill children.