Tydd Gote music festival to raise money for Cancer Research UK
BANDS from across the Fens are set to play at a music festival in Tydd Gote tomorrow to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
Musicians will take to the stage as part of the Tydd Gote Inn’s beer festival which starts on Friday.
Bands such as The Platforms, Dr Hasbeen, The Hoodwinks, 3 Style, Keep it Secret, Something Oblong and The Little David Band will perform, with special guests also lined up.
There will be 14 different beers on tap from the Tydd Steam Brewery, Batemans, of Wainfleet, and Oakham Ales, of Peterborough.
There will be a barbecue and hog roast while a retro car show and a firework finale will keep the crowds entertained.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free with camping on the Saturday night priced at �5. For more details contact the Tydd Gote Inn on 01945 420101.
All donations collected during the day will go to Cancer Research UK.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list