Tydd Gote music festival to raise money for Cancer Research UK
BANDS from across the Fens are set to play at a music festival in Tydd Gote tomorrow to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
Musicians will take to the stage as part of the Tydd Gote Inn’s beer festival which starts on Friday.
Bands such as The Platforms, Dr Hasbeen, The Hoodwinks, 3 Style, Keep it Secret, Something Oblong and The Little David Band will perform, with special guests also lined up.
There will be 14 different beers on tap from the Tydd Steam Brewery, Batemans, of Wainfleet, and Oakham Ales, of Peterborough.
There will be a barbecue and hog roast while a retro car show and a firework finale will keep the crowds entertained.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free with camping on the Saturday night priced at �5. For more details contact the Tydd Gote Inn on 01945 420101.
All donations collected during the day will go to Cancer Research UK.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land