UK Unsigned finalist Aimee Peart-Webb performs at March Town Hall
SINGING sensation Aimee Peart-Webb from March - a finalist in last year’s UK Unsigned competition - performs at March Town Hall next Friday.
Katherine Nightingale, of Fenland Arts, said: “Aimee Peart-Webb is a young lady from March with a voice every bit a match for Alicia Keys and Leona Lewis.
“Aimee was the winner of Young Cambridgeshire Has Talent in 2010 which took her to the finals of UK Unsigned at the O2 Arena in London, where she came a magnificent third out of thousands of entries.
“Fenland Arts are also very proud to have Aimee as part of their DUDI crew, a band of musicians who come together at events and fundraisers to support the great work done by Fenland Arts to raise musical aspirations in the Fenland Area.
“Aimee is a must see, having that level of talent on our doorstep, you can then say I saw Aimee before she was famous.”
You may also want to watch:
Backing Aimee will be Tom Harlock on guitar. Tom is a member of the band Burning Room, and of the DUDI crew.
• The concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are �5 and available from Fenland Arts Box Office on 01354 652769. The box office is open Monday to Friday from 9-11am.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary