UK Unsigned finalist Aimee Peart-Webb performs at March Town Hall
SINGING sensation Aimee Peart-Webb from March - a finalist in last year’s UK Unsigned competition - performs at March Town Hall next Friday.
Katherine Nightingale, of Fenland Arts, said: “Aimee Peart-Webb is a young lady from March with a voice every bit a match for Alicia Keys and Leona Lewis.
“Aimee was the winner of Young Cambridgeshire Has Talent in 2010 which took her to the finals of UK Unsigned at the O2 Arena in London, where she came a magnificent third out of thousands of entries.
“Fenland Arts are also very proud to have Aimee as part of their DUDI crew, a band of musicians who come together at events and fundraisers to support the great work done by Fenland Arts to raise musical aspirations in the Fenland Area.
“Aimee is a must see, having that level of talent on our doorstep, you can then say I saw Aimee before she was famous.”
You may also want to watch:
Backing Aimee will be Tom Harlock on guitar. Tom is a member of the band Burning Room, and of the DUDI crew.
• The concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are �5 and available from Fenland Arts Box Office on 01354 652769. The box office is open Monday to Friday from 9-11am.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 3 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 7 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 8 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash