UK Unsigned finalist Aimee Peart-Webb performs at March Town Hall
SINGING sensation Aimee Peart-Webb from March - a finalist in last year’s UK Unsigned competition - performs at March Town Hall next Friday.
Katherine Nightingale, of Fenland Arts, said: “Aimee Peart-Webb is a young lady from March with a voice every bit a match for Alicia Keys and Leona Lewis.
“Aimee was the winner of Young Cambridgeshire Has Talent in 2010 which took her to the finals of UK Unsigned at the O2 Arena in London, where she came a magnificent third out of thousands of entries.
“Fenland Arts are also very proud to have Aimee as part of their DUDI crew, a band of musicians who come together at events and fundraisers to support the great work done by Fenland Arts to raise musical aspirations in the Fenland Area.
“Aimee is a must see, having that level of talent on our doorstep, you can then say I saw Aimee before she was famous.”
You may also want to watch:
Backing Aimee will be Tom Harlock on guitar. Tom is a member of the band Burning Room, and of the DUDI crew.
• The concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are �5 and available from Fenland Arts Box Office on 01354 652769. The box office is open Monday to Friday from 9-11am.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named