UK Unsigned finalist Aimee Peart-Webb performs at March Town Hall
SINGING sensation Aimee Peart-Webb from March - a finalist in last year’s UK Unsigned competition - performs at March Town Hall next Friday.
Katherine Nightingale, of Fenland Arts, said: “Aimee Peart-Webb is a young lady from March with a voice every bit a match for Alicia Keys and Leona Lewis.
“Aimee was the winner of Young Cambridgeshire Has Talent in 2010 which took her to the finals of UK Unsigned at the O2 Arena in London, where she came a magnificent third out of thousands of entries.
“Fenland Arts are also very proud to have Aimee as part of their DUDI crew, a band of musicians who come together at events and fundraisers to support the great work done by Fenland Arts to raise musical aspirations in the Fenland Area.
“Aimee is a must see, having that level of talent on our doorstep, you can then say I saw Aimee before she was famous.”
Backing Aimee will be Tom Harlock on guitar. Tom is a member of the band Burning Room, and of the DUDI crew.
• The concert starts at 8pm. Tickets are �5 and available from Fenland Arts Box Office on 01354 652769. The box office is open Monday to Friday from 9-11am.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named