Under the Bridge 4 comes to March Town Hall next weekend in celebration of the acoustic guitar
- Credit: Archant
Under the Bridge 4, a celebration of the acoustic guitar, will come to the Skoulding Suite in March Town Hall next weekend.
Organisers say the event will offer ‘a night full of exceptional talent celebrating the acoustic guitar that should not be missed’.
The event, which is now in its fourth year, will feature a number of live musicians.
Among those on the line-up are folk/acoustic artist Steve Tilston who has released 24 albums to date, March-based Phil Hare, guitarist Ben Smith and in-demand Cambridgeshire duo Tom Harlock and Aimee Peart-Webb.
Tickets for the event, which takes place on Saturday October 24, cost £10 (adults), £8 (concessions) and are available from www.wegottickets.com or by calling 01354 651396.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also available from Paninis, Market Square, March, from the beginning of October.
Doors 7pm, music starts 7.30pm.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 7 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home