Under the Bridge 4 comes to March Town Hall next weekend in celebration of the acoustic guitar
- Credit: Archant
Under the Bridge 4, a celebration of the acoustic guitar, will come to the Skoulding Suite in March Town Hall next weekend.
Organisers say the event will offer ‘a night full of exceptional talent celebrating the acoustic guitar that should not be missed’.
The event, which is now in its fourth year, will feature a number of live musicians.
Among those on the line-up are folk/acoustic artist Steve Tilston who has released 24 albums to date, March-based Phil Hare, guitarist Ben Smith and in-demand Cambridgeshire duo Tom Harlock and Aimee Peart-Webb.
Tickets for the event, which takes place on Saturday October 24, cost £10 (adults), £8 (concessions) and are available from www.wegottickets.com or by calling 01354 651396.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also available from Paninis, Market Square, March, from the beginning of October.
Doors 7pm, music starts 7.30pm.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses