Under the Bridge 4 comes to March Town Hall next weekend in celebration of the acoustic guitar
- Credit: Archant
Under the Bridge 4, a celebration of the acoustic guitar, will come to the Skoulding Suite in March Town Hall next weekend.
Organisers say the event will offer ‘a night full of exceptional talent celebrating the acoustic guitar that should not be missed’.
The event, which is now in its fourth year, will feature a number of live musicians.
Among those on the line-up are folk/acoustic artist Steve Tilston who has released 24 albums to date, March-based Phil Hare, guitarist Ben Smith and in-demand Cambridgeshire duo Tom Harlock and Aimee Peart-Webb.
Tickets for the event, which takes place on Saturday October 24, cost £10 (adults), £8 (concessions) and are available from www.wegottickets.com or by calling 01354 651396.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are also available from Paninis, Market Square, March, from the beginning of October.
Doors 7pm, music starts 7.30pm.
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 7 Fire crews and RSPCA rescue foal in danger of drowning
- 8 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 9 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze