Acoustic guitar music in an intimate setting at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
The eighth annual Under The Bridge concert at March Town Hall takes place on Saturday October 26.
Performances come from guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer Ken Nicol whose music covers blues and rock and takes in folk, jazz and ragtime.
Then there's guitarist Phil Hare and Martin Sumpton, who is a guitarist and folk singer. There will also be some surprise guests.
Stephanie Hare, organiser, said: "This promises to be an outstanding concert showcasing the best of acoustic guitar music from the UK."
Doors open at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start. The concert in the Skoulding Suite is expected to end at 10.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £10 each, are available from Paninis on Market Place, or www.wegottickets.com or by calling 01354 651396.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named