Acoustic guitar music in an intimate setting at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
The eighth annual Under The Bridge concert at March Town Hall takes place on Saturday October 26.
Performances come from guitarist, singer, songwriter and producer Ken Nicol whose music covers blues and rock and takes in folk, jazz and ragtime.
Then there's guitarist Phil Hare and Martin Sumpton, who is a guitarist and folk singer. There will also be some surprise guests.
Stephanie Hare, organiser, said: "This promises to be an outstanding concert showcasing the best of acoustic guitar music from the UK."
Doors open at 6.45pm for a 7.30pm start. The concert in the Skoulding Suite is expected to end at 10.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, £10 each, are available from Paninis on Market Place, or www.wegottickets.com or by calling 01354 651396.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like