Valentine’s Day drum n’ bass with Warning at Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Blast yourself into Valentine’s Day with a deep decibel, drum n’ bass dropkick at the first Warning of 2016.
With the sound guaranteed to be loud and the bass hard, what better way to see in February 14 than a night at the Junction.
Two room of music will see a mix of MC’s and DJ’s means the party stays strong from 10pm until 6am.
Taking the stage at the all nighter are Hype, Hazard, The Prototypes, Guv, Frankee, Barrington, Turno, Concrete and Blazing.
Also playing will be Mampi Swift and Crissy Criss, Phantasy and Alpha, Skibadee, Eksman, Evil B, Harry Shotta, IC3, Five Alive, Phantom, Shabba, Funsta, Carasel, Stormin, Inja and Azza.
You may also want to watch:
Warning, which describes itself as one of the world’s longest running club nights, is on Saturday February 13 and runs into the small hours of Sunday February 14.
It is for strictly over 18’s only.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 5 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 6 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden