Valentine’s Day drum n’ bass with Warning at Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Blast yourself into Valentine’s Day with a deep decibel, drum n’ bass dropkick at the first Warning of 2016.
With the sound guaranteed to be loud and the bass hard, what better way to see in February 14 than a night at the Junction.
Two room of music will see a mix of MC’s and DJ’s means the party stays strong from 10pm until 6am.
Taking the stage at the all nighter are Hype, Hazard, The Prototypes, Guv, Frankee, Barrington, Turno, Concrete and Blazing.
Also playing will be Mampi Swift and Crissy Criss, Phantasy and Alpha, Skibadee, Eksman, Evil B, Harry Shotta, IC3, Five Alive, Phantom, Shabba, Funsta, Carasel, Stormin, Inja and Azza.
You may also want to watch:
Warning, which describes itself as one of the world’s longest running club nights, is on Saturday February 13 and runs into the small hours of Sunday February 14.
It is for strictly over 18’s only.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture