Venice to Vegas coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange - with support from West Norfolk Youth Choir
- Credit: Archant
Hear the best songs from the world’s opera houses, Broadway theatres and concert halls as ‘the Rat Pack of opera take you from Venice to Vegas’ at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
On Saturday May 14, Scott, Paul and Jem of the group will be joined by their musical director at the piano and supported by West Norfolk Youth Choir and West Norfolk Rock Choir.
The local youth choir is part of West Norfolk Music Centre and rehearses on Saturday morning at Springwood High School.
Derek Stringer, chairman of the centre, said: “The concert will provide a real boost for the children who sing in our choir, and we welcome new members to join us.”
Tickets; £21 from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or call 01553 764864.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 3 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'