Venice to Vegas coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange - with support from West Norfolk Youth Choir
- Credit: Archant
Hear the best songs from the world’s opera houses, Broadway theatres and concert halls as ‘the Rat Pack of opera take you from Venice to Vegas’ at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
On Saturday May 14, Scott, Paul and Jem of the group will be joined by their musical director at the piano and supported by West Norfolk Youth Choir and West Norfolk Rock Choir.
The local youth choir is part of West Norfolk Music Centre and rehearses on Saturday morning at Springwood High School.
Derek Stringer, chairman of the centre, said: “The concert will provide a real boost for the children who sing in our choir, and we welcome new members to join us.”
Tickets; £21 from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or call 01553 764864.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 3 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 4 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action