Venice to Vegas coming to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange - with support from West Norfolk Youth Choir
- Credit: Archant
Hear the best songs from the world’s opera houses, Broadway theatres and concert halls as ‘the Rat Pack of opera take you from Venice to Vegas’ at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange.
On Saturday May 14, Scott, Paul and Jem of the group will be joined by their musical director at the piano and supported by West Norfolk Youth Choir and West Norfolk Rock Choir.
The local youth choir is part of West Norfolk Music Centre and rehearses on Saturday morning at Springwood High School.
Derek Stringer, chairman of the centre, said: “The concert will provide a real boost for the children who sing in our choir, and we welcome new members to join us.”
Tickets; £21 from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk or call 01553 764864.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home