VIDEO: Britain’s Got Talent finalist ventriloquist Steve Hewlett coming to Angles Theatre in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A comedy ventriloquist who got to the final of last year’s Britain Got Talent is coming to Wisbech.
Steve Hewlett, who was the first ventriloquist to make it to the final of Britain’s Got Talent, will perform at the Angles Theatre on September 27.
Steve, who has been a comedy ventriloquist since he was 17, has had 21 years on the circuit, even performing for Prince William and Kate Middleton
His support act is Wisbech professional magician Richard Griffin, who has been instrumental in getting Steve to come to Fenland.
Richard said: “After being propelled into the spotlight Steve decided to go on tour with his show in the UK this year and asked me to join him.
You may also want to watch:
“The opportunity to perform all over the UK with Steve was an amazing honour.
“The tour was a great success and when I asked him if we could do a one off show in my home town of Wisbech, he agreed and we are taking the show to the Angles Theatre.”
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
Shows are taking place at 2.30pm and 7.30pm. Tickets are £10 and are available from the box office at 01945 474447 or http://www.anglestheatre.co.uk
For more information about Steve and Richard go to www.thestevehewlettshow.com or www.theunspeakablemagician.com