VIDEO: Britain’s Got Talent finalist ventriloquist Steve Hewlett coming to Angles Theatre in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A comedy ventriloquist who got to the final of last year’s Britain Got Talent is coming to Wisbech.
Steve Hewlett, who was the first ventriloquist to make it to the final of Britain’s Got Talent, will perform at the Angles Theatre on September 27.
Steve, who has been a comedy ventriloquist since he was 17, has had 21 years on the circuit, even performing for Prince William and Kate Middleton
His support act is Wisbech professional magician Richard Griffin, who has been instrumental in getting Steve to come to Fenland.
Richard said: “After being propelled into the spotlight Steve decided to go on tour with his show in the UK this year and asked me to join him.
You may also want to watch:
“The opportunity to perform all over the UK with Steve was an amazing honour.
“The tour was a great success and when I asked him if we could do a one off show in my home town of Wisbech, he agreed and we are taking the show to the Angles Theatre.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Alcohol licence objections over noise and disturbance concerns
- 7 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
Shows are taking place at 2.30pm and 7.30pm. Tickets are £10 and are available from the box office at 01945 474447 or http://www.anglestheatre.co.uk
For more information about Steve and Richard go to www.thestevehewlettshow.com or www.theunspeakablemagician.com