VIDEO: Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter’s Church in March
- Credit: Archant
St Peter’s Church in March will be packed with fabulously decorated Christmas trees from tonight for the annual Christmas tree festival.
Organisations, businesses and individuals will trim a variety of trees, for the event that raises funds for the church roof fund.
The festival is open to the public from 10am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday, December 13 and 14, and from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Sunday December 15.
Visitors will be given the chance to vote for their favourite trees, and prizes will be given in the adult and chidlren’s categories.
Organiser Chris Dunham said: “It is great fun to take part, and lovely for children to bring their family and friends to see their good work. The festival ends after our usual magical Christingle service, with all the trees lit as a back drop.”
Entry to the festival costs £1.
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks