VIDEO: Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter’s Church in March
- Credit: Archant
St Peter’s Church in March will be packed with fabulously decorated Christmas trees from tonight for the annual Christmas tree festival.
Organisations, businesses and individuals will trim a variety of trees, for the event that raises funds for the church roof fund.
The festival is open to the public from 10am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday, December 13 and 14, and from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Sunday December 15.
Visitors will be given the chance to vote for their favourite trees, and prizes will be given in the adult and chidlren’s categories.
Organiser Chris Dunham said: “It is great fun to take part, and lovely for children to bring their family and friends to see their good work. The festival ends after our usual magical Christingle service, with all the trees lit as a back drop.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the festival costs £1.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car