VIDEO: Christmas Tree Festival at St Peter’s Church in March
- Credit: Archant
St Peter’s Church in March will be packed with fabulously decorated Christmas trees from tonight for the annual Christmas tree festival.
Organisations, businesses and individuals will trim a variety of trees, for the event that raises funds for the church roof fund.
The festival is open to the public from 10am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday, December 13 and 14, and from 12.30pm to 2.30pm on Sunday December 15.
Visitors will be given the chance to vote for their favourite trees, and prizes will be given in the adult and chidlren’s categories.
Organiser Chris Dunham said: “It is great fun to take part, and lovely for children to bring their family and friends to see their good work. The festival ends after our usual magical Christingle service, with all the trees lit as a back drop.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the festival costs £1.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021