VIDEO: Olly Murs is coming to Peterborough this summer for Embankment concert
- Credit: Archant
OLLY Murs will perform a massive outdoor concert in Peterborough this summer.
He will take over the Embankment on Sunday June 2, in association with Cambridgeshire radio station Heart.
Since becoming runner-up in 2009’s series of The X Factor, singer-songwriter Murs has achieved great success in the charts, with three number one singles and two number one albums.
His most recent album, Right Place Right Time, became the fastest selling male solo album of 2012 in the UK and went straight to number one in the UK Album Chart, with the lead single Troublemaker hitting the top spot in the UK Singles Chart.
Concert spokesman Dion Clements said: “We’re ecstatic to announce Olly Murs is coming to Peterborough’s Embankment to perform his big outdoor summer show.
You may also want to watch:
“Some of his biggest fans come from this area so we just hope there will be enough tickets to meet demand.”
For more information, or to book tickets for the event, visit www.nationalboxoffice.co.uk or call 0871 224 1112/0844 888 9991.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
Wheelchair users should contact the dedicated booking line 0115 959 7908.