Voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, joins Kings Lynn’s Robin Hood winter pantomime cast
- Credit: Archant
The Kings Lynn Corn Exchange has announced that the voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, will join the cast of this year’s pantomime, Robin Hood.
The television and film voice actor, also known for his role as Robert the Robot in the Bafta award winning series Justin’s House, will play the role of Will Scarlett.
He has also featured on two series of Gigglebiz, Dark Matters, Moving Wallpaper and Gnomeo & Juliet and appeared in Death of a Salesman for York Theatre Royal and Spamalot at The Palace Theatre.
Steven joins Shaun Williamson, best known for his role as Barry in Eastenders, who plays the Sherriff of Nottingham.
The show is being directed by Ian Marr, who returns for his sixth year, and plays Dame Double Top.
This year’s title role of Robin Hood is to be played by Sammy Kelly.
Robin Hood will run from Thursday, December 10 to Sunday, January 3 at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
Tickets are £19 adults; £18 concessions, £54 family of three; £72 family of four; £16 each for groups of 10+ are available from 01533 764864 or online via www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.