Voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, joins Kings Lynn’s Robin Hood winter pantomime cast
- Credit: Archant
The Kings Lynn Corn Exchange has announced that the voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, will join the cast of this year’s pantomime, Robin Hood.
The television and film voice actor, also known for his role as Robert the Robot in the Bafta award winning series Justin’s House, will play the role of Will Scarlett.
He has also featured on two series of Gigglebiz, Dark Matters, Moving Wallpaper and Gnomeo & Juliet and appeared in Death of a Salesman for York Theatre Royal and Spamalot at The Palace Theatre.
Steven joins Shaun Williamson, best known for his role as Barry in Eastenders, who plays the Sherriff of Nottingham.
The show is being directed by Ian Marr, who returns for his sixth year, and plays Dame Double Top.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s title role of Robin Hood is to be played by Sammy Kelly.
Robin Hood will run from Thursday, December 10 to Sunday, January 3 at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home
Tickets are £19 adults; £18 concessions, £54 family of three; £72 family of four; £16 each for groups of 10+ are available from 01533 764864 or online via www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.