Voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, joins Kings Lynn’s Robin Hood winter pantomime cast
- Credit: Archant
The Kings Lynn Corn Exchange has announced that the voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, will join the cast of this year’s pantomime, Robin Hood.
The television and film voice actor, also known for his role as Robert the Robot in the Bafta award winning series Justin’s House, will play the role of Will Scarlett.
He has also featured on two series of Gigglebiz, Dark Matters, Moving Wallpaper and Gnomeo & Juliet and appeared in Death of a Salesman for York Theatre Royal and Spamalot at The Palace Theatre.
Steven joins Shaun Williamson, best known for his role as Barry in Eastenders, who plays the Sherriff of Nottingham.
The show is being directed by Ian Marr, who returns for his sixth year, and plays Dame Double Top.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s title role of Robin Hood is to be played by Sammy Kelly.
Robin Hood will run from Thursday, December 10 to Sunday, January 3 at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 8 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
Tickets are £19 adults; £18 concessions, £54 family of three; £72 family of four; £16 each for groups of 10+ are available from 01533 764864 or online via www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.