Voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, joins Kings Lynn’s Robin Hood winter pantomime cast
- Credit: Archant
The Kings Lynn Corn Exchange has announced that the voice of Fireman Sam, Steven Kynman, will join the cast of this year’s pantomime, Robin Hood.
The television and film voice actor, also known for his role as Robert the Robot in the Bafta award winning series Justin’s House, will play the role of Will Scarlett.
He has also featured on two series of Gigglebiz, Dark Matters, Moving Wallpaper and Gnomeo & Juliet and appeared in Death of a Salesman for York Theatre Royal and Spamalot at The Palace Theatre.
Steven joins Shaun Williamson, best known for his role as Barry in Eastenders, who plays the Sherriff of Nottingham.
The show is being directed by Ian Marr, who returns for his sixth year, and plays Dame Double Top.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s title role of Robin Hood is to be played by Sammy Kelly.
Robin Hood will run from Thursday, December 10 to Sunday, January 3 at the Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
Tickets are £19 adults; £18 concessions, £54 family of three; £72 family of four; £16 each for groups of 10+ are available from 01533 764864 or online via www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk.